Chapter 20

👻CHAPTER 20👻

•👻Annika's POV👻•

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•👻Annika's POV👻•

Thunder.

It's what made most people in here stare out, the lights went out next, lighting hit the museum's window, breaking the glass, putting the entire museum in a frenzy.

"What's happening?" Velma asks. Something else caught my attention, the Pterodactyl Ghost was covered with the curtains, green smoke coming out of it. I stepped closer with caution opening up the curtains. The Pterodactyl Ghost was moving and roaring, I took small steps backwards. "Damn." I whisper.

The ghost broke through the glass, pushing me backwards, landing on my butt. "Annika!" Fred yelled, running to my side, helping me up to my feet, we got away, a great distance from the ghost. The Pterodactyl took flight, flying above our heads.

"We need to come up with a plan." Fred says to Velma.

"Hiding is our plan." Shaggy says from behind one of the costumes, Scooby was standing in-between it's arms. "In case you haven't noticed there's an unidentified freaky object in here." Shaggy says, pointing at the flying ghost.

"The curtains!" Velma says, pointing towards them.

"We're on them!" Fred says grabbing my arm pulling me with him.

Fred and I each grabbed a curtain wrapping it around the ghost to keep it in one place. "We got him." Fred tells Velma. "Shaggy, use the ropes to tie him up!" Velma says. Shaggy and Scooby ran for the curtains, running around it, to make sure the rope gets around the monster inside the curtains. I could hear Shaggy repeating to himself that it's only a costume.

"We tied it. Let go!" Shaggy says, Fred and I cautiously let go of the curtains, the rope fell to the ground, revealing a very unimpressed ghost. It roared out, taking flight, pulling the two idiots with him, they were dragged all over the museum.

"We have to save Shaggy and Scooby!" Fred says, we followed the two that was being dragged. "As usual." Velma states.

"Mystery Incorporated. This is only the first rung on the ladder of your demise."

A masked figure standing at the broken window, it had us stopping in our tracks, staring up at him. Daphne jumps to get the Miner49's sword after the two goofballs crashed into the costume, she ran, jumped and cut the two loose, they fell onto some of the costumes.

"And this time, you'll be the one's unmasked as the buffoons you truly are!" He says, before disappearing into the night with the Pterodactyl Ghost.

Not long after the police arrived, the only voice I kept hearing was that annoying reporter who kept on asking questions. Fred and Daphne were talking to a detective.

Velma climbed under the police line, I stared at her curiously, as she opens a hatch. "A secret hatch." I mutter. "The real Pterodactyl Ghost must have come through here!" Velma states, she grabbed something of the hatch, staring at it with wonder.

"A reptilian scale, a most wonderful clue." Velma mumbles, holding it up at the light.

"He stole two costumes, the Black Knight Ghost and the 10 000 Volt Ghost. Why?" Fred asks, coming back from his talk with the detective.

"Fred. Annika. Could you answer a few questions for the press?" Heather asks, my gut told me this wasn't such a good idea, I pulled him back.

"Babe, I'm not sure that's such a good idea, we mostly face the press after we unmask the creeps, and we looked totally ridiculous back there." I told him.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart. The press loves us." Fred says, he turns to Heather who had a sickly sweet smile on her face, the kind of smile that says she's up to something.

•*Unedited*•