Chapter 11

🕸️CHAPTER 11🕸️

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

I was woken up from my slumber, with a ball hitting me in the face, I sat up, waking up Daphne when I moved. Daphne sat up looking towards the hotel. "Something messed up is happening." Daphne states, I followed her line of sight, it looked like everything that happened last night didn't even happen.

"Is the coast guard here?" Shaggy asks sleepily, he also looked to the hotel. "What happened to the shattered windows and the busted walls?" He asks in confusion.

"Yo, Red. The ball." A girl walked closer to us, I picked it up throwing the ball to them. "Let's go." Daphne says.

All of these mysterious happenings had given me a really big headache. We walked around to take a look, but everyone was acting completely normal, when nothing was normal. "Does anyone else think this is strange?" Shaggy asks, avoiding everyone that has passed us so far.

"This isn't just strange, its weird. I feel like I'm trap in a living nightmare." I mutter in worry. Worried that we might never find Fred and Velma. "Okay. We need to split up." Daphne spoke up, turning to look at us. "Why?" Shaggy asks. "We still need to find Fred and Velma." Daphne reminded him.

"I'll go this way." Mary-Jane pointed to a path behind Daphne and started walking away. "And we'll go with you guys." Shaggy says scared to leave us on our own. Daphne only pointed him and Scooby in the opposite direction. "Come on, Scoob!" Shaggy says still uncertain, as they walked away.

"Let's go, Anni." Daphne mumbles. Daphne and I walked by the pool and make shift stage. The lead singer of the band that was playing jumped closer to us. Daphne was enjoying the attention, until his eyes turned green and his voice turned monstrous, which freaked me out, but also made me aware that there was a monster inside of him.

Daphne tried her best to not look freaked out. "Let's make a run for it." I whispers to her, she only nodded her head in agreement, we walked away as quickly as possible.

We tried to find out way to the hotel, when we heard crashing and a loud roar, we started running, we saw a door, going through it.

When we made it out, the last thing I remembered was Daphne getting grabbed by the Mexican wrestler, after that I was knocked out.

•*Unedited*•