Chapter 17

🕸️CHAPTER 17🕸️

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

•🕸️Annika's POV🕸️•

Having so much attention on us again, had me anxious, but Fred was holding my hand rubbing circles on it, it helped me calm down. Velma was giving out autographs.

"Fred, can you tell us how you solved the case?" A female reporter asks appearing in front of us. "Yes, it all started when I was giving a speech on my new book and..." I cleared my throat catching his attention, I nodded my head at Velma who had a sad expression on her face. "I really think Velmster should take it from here." Fred says looking at Velma.

Shaggy pushed her forward, "Go." Velma looked at all of us with a smile, she looked at camera's. "Through the combined intuitive powers of Mystery Inc, we've discovered the real villain behind this mystery is in fact Scrappy Cornelius Doo, who sadly was corrupted by the power of the daemon ritus." Velma states, I was proud of the entire gang, this mystery has made us stronger as a group.

"Get over it! So I got a little cranky!" Scrappy yelled from the helicopter. "That's no reason to freak out like a child and try to kill off humanity." I say to the puppy. "I would've gotten away with too, if not for you meddling sons of..." the door was closed on him, but he was using rather interesting language.

The reporter turned back to us. "Now that Mystery Inc is back together, do you have any comment on the Mud Bog Ghoul terrorising London?" She asks.

"Whatever the case Mystery Inc will be there." Fred says holding his hand out. "Solving mysteries, man." Shaggy says putting his hand on top of Fred's, Velma and Daphne doing the same.

"Righting wrongs."

"Looking for clues and kicking butt."

They all stared at me, waiting for me to join them. "But most importantly we'll always look out for each other." I say putting my hand on top of theirs, Scooby's paw was place above my hand, we through our hand in the air, in victory.

•*Unedited*•