Chapter 35

👻CHAPTER 35👻

👻Annika's POV👻

👻Annika's POV👻

Our victory ended up being celebrated at the Faux Ghost, with the permission of the crowd that usually hangs out there, apparently we saved their lives, making all of them forgive us for unmasking them.

Surprisingly I was able to have an actual conversation with some of these guys, except for for the things they did in the past, they were actual great people, who deserves a second chance, and I would make sure they get it.

Velma and Patrick came together, which made me really happy, they were able to get over their differences, and get together, no mystery standing in their way, when she looked in my direction i gave her a thumbs up, a bright smile appeared on her face, they eventually disappeared into the crowd.

Shaggy was obviously where the food was, you wouldn't find him anywhere else. Daphne was sitting by a table, she looked to be in a pretty heated conversation with the guy sitting across from her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by arms snaking around my waist, well aware of who it was. "Why are you standing here, by yourself?" He questioned, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I just came from a conversation, I decided to take a break from talking to people." I say, turning around in his arms, my own arms snaking around his neck.

Ever since we unmasked our villain, he hasn't left my side, I wasn't complaining, but I think he felt a little bit guilty for how he treated me.

"Scooby Dooby Doo!"

Upon stage Scooby was standing with the guy that usually sings here. "Sing it up, Ruben." Scooby says pointing at the guy, as he started singing everyone else started dancing, enjoying the peace while it lasted.

"This isn't the type of music to slow dance too." I point out to Fred, he only shook his head at me, smiling brightly.

"I don't care, all I care about is you and how much I love everything about you." He states, I clearly felt my cheeks heating up, he really was a charmer.

"I love you too." I said, pulling him into a very heated kiss, I couldn't care that we were surrounded by people once more.

*•Unedited•*