Chapter 00 - One's desire

If you know beyond the door lie a sinister scenery, will you still open the door? No humans will open the door. Why? Because odds were, the very thing that caused the sinister scenery was beyond the door.

Eve opened the door and his eyes were met with a terrible scene. What was supposed to be the inside of a beautiful church was anything but holy. The smell of blood was heavy in the air. Red stained the wooden floor boards and the red carpet in the center of the aisle. Sitting on the benches were...corpses all dressed in black as if they're here to attend a funeral. The female corpses all had a red flower in their hair but the male corpses all have white flowers on their chest. "These people..." Eve looked ahead and he could see someone wearing a wedding dress. In his point of view, she's the only one who looked pure and out of place in this bloody scene. All of the corpses were bleeding from the hole where their heart was supposed to be. Did she do this? Eve took one step forward and then the unexpected happened.

The girl started to sing.

When the song was over, she looked over her shoulder. Her amber colored eyes looked beautiful under the moonlight. She's a beauty with raven black hair and amber colored eyes.

"I hope you're not waiting for a groom. I don't think a wedding is happening." Eve stood next to her and they both looked at the white cross that's stained with blood.

"You can always dress the part." She said to him, "I don't think anyone will object to the wedding."

"That is if the guests have a chance to even say I object." Eve's eyes were scarlet red when he looked at her, "Why did you do this to everyone? The old, the young- there's even children here!"

"Death doesn't discriminate. Death is pretty fair in this world, don't you think? It comes for anyone. It doesn't matter who you are, it will come for you if it feels like it. Also..." She reached her hand out as if to touch Eve's hair but Eve took a step away from her. "Haha, I just wanted to see the eyes of a vampire. Why are you avoiding my touch like it's the touch of death?"

"I came here because I can feel the Scarlet Moon calling to me many vampires will die here. I came here thinking one single vampire did this."

"Sorry to disappoint you. I am not a vampire like yourself."

"I'm not looking for an apology- especially not from you!" When he swung his sword at her it crushed the ground she was standing on. Where did she go? 'She's fast...!' He looked at the cross and there she was. She was standing on top of it. She looked bored. Eve wanted to know what her motivation for the bloodshed was, "Why did you kill them all? Are you waging wars against vampires? I don't understand you...every time I arrive at the scene of bloodshed, you are there!" Eve glared at her, "Senna!"

"I have no reason to explain myself to you."

"Even if they are vampires, they were formerly humans! To murder so many people at once...!"

"That song..." She started.

"Huh?"

She jumped off the cross and then she started to dance. Living so long, she looked for things that looked fun. One time, she came across ballet for the first time when she was in Italy and she was intrigued by it. One of the perks of staying alive for so long was being able to learn anything you want at a turtle's pace if you wish for it. She liked seeing her white dress flow as she danced. "A red flower in her hair; a romantic gesture a man would do for a woman. A white flower to his chest...it sounds romantic as if she gave him a flower in return but looking at it another way, isn't she putting the white flower to his chest because he died and he's lying in a casket? She lived while he died. It's a sad song if you think about it but it sounds pleasing to the ears when you hear it sung in a beautiful voice, no? In the song, she represented life as red while he represented death as white. It's oh so beautiful...this new voice that I've taken a liking to." Did you think she was talking about the lyrics? She's talking about the voice she used to sing it.