Chapter 01 - A song for the immortals

It was a good thing when Suzuki pushed her out of the window, there wasn't a single eyewitness.

After her body made impact with the ground below, Senna sighed as she walked away. "That piece of shit actually pushed me out of the window." She took her phone out and looked at it. "No way- Matcha ice cream for 50% off?! That is a bargain!" She wanted to get ice cream but at the same time she wanted to punish the guy who pushed her out of the window. "I know, I'll walk away, message him I will drag him down to hell with me, and make him live the rest of his life in paranoia. That'll teach him~." As she walked away, the blood was evaporating like water in the heat of a blazing hot Summer. "I haven't fallen out from that high since forever. It hurts." You won't be able to see it but the bones in her body was fixing itself. On average, a broken bone could take anywhere from six to eight weeks to heal before it could be used again...but this applied to humans.

And Senna's not a human

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm~." Senna looked real happy.

The person next to her on the other hand had no idea how to react. "Senpai, is it really okay?" Yuki Ange was heading to Harajuku by bus. He wanted to go to the places ECLIPSE went to. Not the current day ECLIPSE where two members coincidentally share the same unit name as the band from decades ago. The ECLIPSE where the main vocalist was known as 'Guil'. Ange didn't know why he felt the desire to go there but he felt if he didn't go, he will not be able to find the answer he's looking for. The source of this desire in his heart. What was it he wanted to do? What should he do with this desire that's burning in his heart? What was it looking for?

"Of course it is. I get to go to Harajuku with such an adorable kouhai. I'm not exactly missing out on anything."

When they finally arrived and they began to follow the crowd out of the station, Ange began to feel uneasy. He felt...weird.

"Whoops. Here, I got you." She linked her arm with him and they walked together. People stared because Senna's a beautiful girl and they wondered if Ange and her were dating.

"Sorry, Senpai..."

"Don't worry about it. I'm kind, I don't like seeing people in need of help not receive any help. It's only human to help one another in times of need." Ange's innocent so he didn't sense it but what she just said and how she really thought about it were two completely different things. You shouldn't take what morally sounding things she say too seriously. You must always take it with a grain of salt.

Ange leaned against a pillar. "Senpai, I'll be okay after a little rest."

"Do you want me to get you some water?"

"No, it's fine." 

"You don't have to be shy. Senpai's treat~." 

"Senpai, it's fine. You came here to have fun and I hate to get in the way of that." 

"Hm~? What's your idea of fun?" 

Ange blushed a little and he meekly told her he wanted to go to the places where ECLIPSE went to when they recorded their MV for Guilty Cross. "E-even now I don't know why I want to do that but I feel if I don't do that now, I won't be satisfied." 

"Is that so? That does sound a little boring. Coming to Harajuku to just sightsee and not do anything exciting."

"Ahaha..." He felt awkward telling her that only to be slapped in the face with the word 'boring'.