Chapter 03 - Recalling the past

"That was a very delicious breakfast. I think I'll come back for more next time~." Senna said to Mist after she had finished. She's standing by the open door, being seen out by Mist. 

"Please do not come back." Mist did not like her. He did not like her at all. 

"Are you sure? Okay, that means I have no choice but to release some spicy photos." 

"You have more?!"

Senna smirked, "If you ask me, they're too spicy for the pepper~."

"You..." 

"Nothing happened, Mist. Don't be angry. Senna, you can come again if you want."

Senna looked really smug about it and it irritated Mist! "You heard him, Mist. Make sure I have a table for dinner, okay?" 

When she started to walk away, she suddenly fell through the ground with a splash. No one could sense her.

Mist closed the door. "Who invited her in the very first place?!" No one could intrude a vampire's place unless they gave out an invitation. The fact she could come in here and end up Saga's bed meant she came here with someone's invitation! You might think she could get through solid objects but a barrier should have stopped her in all directions! 

"I gave her permission." The culprit was none other than Elizabeth!

"Elizabeth?!"

"Senna and I are friends. Go easy on the poor girl." 

"She's got photos of herself in bed with Saga! How can I go easy on her?!" 

"She won't do something like spreading it, Mist." 

"And how am I supposed to believe that?"

"I know Senna. She's just doing that to get a reaction out of you." 

"Why is she doing that just to get a reaction out of me?!" 

"Isn't it because you are reacting like a mom?" Jack asked Mist, "I mean, you're overreacting." 

"I'm overreacting because I am worried one photo can ruin us?!"

"Trust me, if Senna REALLY wants to ruin us, she won't even give you a warning. She's definitely doing this because you will react to it." 

"That woman...!" He then looked at Saga, "Are you really okay with this, Saga?!" 

"If she's not doing anything harmful to us, it's fine, isn't it?" 

"Wait, what-" 

"What jobs do we have today?" Saga asked. 

"Yes! Let me tell you your schedule, Saga." It's back to business. Mist's day got ruined by Senna but he won't let it bother him!

"Beth, how do you know about her anyway?" Jack was curious about Elizabeth and Senna's relationship. "Are you two...???"

"Haha, we've been acquainted for a long time now."

"Ehh~ How old are you two anyway?"

"Don't ask for our age. It's rude."

"I thought only girls care about being asked what their age is. I can understand why you won't reveal her age but why not yours? You've got nothing to lose." 

"Oh, pardon me, do I need your permission to interpret what is rude and what isn't? Shut up, Jack. Not getting on my nerves will help you live longer. And a friendly reminder from the goodness of my kind heart, you may have eternal life but you're not immune from death."