Chapter 06 - Shoes of glass

"That's not fair, Senna! You're supposed to take care of me, not bring annoyance to me!" 

"Don't be like that, Nii-san~! I get to be together with you!" 

"Get off me already, Robin! Argh! You're annoying even after that many years!" 

"You said to me, 'what are you gonna do about it?' and I gave you my answer. Why are you so surprised at my answer?" Senna was babysitting Jack. At the arcades, she felt bored watching him trying to clamp a plushie out from the crane machine but continue to fail. She wanted to have a go but Jack used the last coin only to fail. Since he had the audacity to try her patience, she called Robin over as revenge. How did she get Robin's number? Robin stuck a piece of paper in Jack's pocket on the day they reunited again. Jack completely forgot about it and Senna came across it when she picked up his coat from the floor. It was a good thing she called the number to confirm it was Robin first. She even befriended the now vampire. Turned out he's very important because he could be used to control Jack when he's annoying her. 

"Senna is such a nice girl, Nii-san! She told me where you were and you wanted a playmate! I'll be your playmate, Nii-san! Let's play!" 

"No way!" 

"Don't be like that~." It didn't help one bit when Robin's hugging his dear older brother close. When people looked at them, they saw an older brother doting on his little brother. 

"You devil!" Jack shouted at Senna. 

"Don't be like that, Jack. Besides, taking care of you is a two person job." 

Robin thanked Senna and he patted her on the head for being a good girl. 

"Of course I am a good girl. I love seeing strong family bonds~." 

'That is a lie! She's the type to break bonds!' Jack thought with an angry pout. "Robin, Senna only called you over because I won't let her clamp out that stupid plushie." He pointed at the plushie. 

"Nii-san, you can't pick on girls. You need to be nice to them." Robin smiled and he decided to exchange money for game tokens in the form of their coins. He decided to try and clamp out a plushie. 

"Heh, good luck. I've tried so many times and keep failing-" 

"I got it!" Robin got it with ease! 

"What the hell?! That's not fair!" 

"Ahaha~, Nii-san, do you want it?" 

"I don't want it. I'm not the one who got it so I don't want it. I don't need pity prize." 

Senna smirked, "Can I have it, Robin?" 

Robin looked at Jack and then at Senna before looking at the plushie. He smiled and he hand it over to Senna, "For calling me out to play, you can have it." 

"You're giving it to her?!" Jack pouted angrily at Robin. 

"Eh? But Nii-san, you said you don't want it." 

"I was just playing hard to please!" 

"Nii-san is so demanding. I know! How about I buy you cotton candy?! The big massive ones!" 

"...fine." 

"You're such a child, Jack." Senna rubbed it in Jack's face by placing the plushie in front of her face and using a cartoonish voice to make it look as if the plushie was talking, "You are willing to give me up for cotton candy. You tried so hard to clamp me out of the crane machine but I end up in the arms of a beautiful girl~!" 

Jack growled angrily. Senna's making fun of him! 

"Now, now, Nii-san. I know! Why don't we try bowling?"