Chapter 11 - Lingering feelings

(Press CC for English subtitles)

When Senna finished singing within the women's bath of the resort for vampires, she stood up from the water. It was a nice bath.

It was a good thing she demanded to come here! It was a good thing she overheard Mist book to record some sort of resort; she couldn't believe the latter was about to leave her out of it and have her watch the apartment for them! She did not allow Mist to do that and she forced Mist to include a booking for her too otherwise she will release spicy photos of herself and Saga. She didn't really have them...but Mist believed she had them. Why must he make her blackmail him? He could have just be nice and include her in the booking too. She wonder if he's still angry with her?

"Hm?" When she turned around to leave, she finally noticed someone was watching her. That someone was Dimitri Romanee, who was also here at the resort to record a new song with Hyde. 

Senna stared at him because he's in the women's bath. And he's naked. Full on. Naked.

"Why are you in here?" Senna asked, still staring at him in shock.

"I heard someone singing." 

"So you decided to come in here? How long did you stand there for?" 

"4 minutes at best."

Neither of them said anything until Hyde's shadow could be seen on the other side of the door. "Dimitri, what on earth are you doing?!" Hyde knew the large shadow on the other side was Dimitri. The idiot stood at a whopping 195cm! Who else could it be but him?! Of course Hyde knew it was him and not Senna! "Get back here now."

"Ah...!" Dimitri left the women's bath! Seemed like he realized what he shouldn't do as a vampire and as a man.

Senna could see the shadow of ECLIPSE arguing. 

"You know what your problem is, Dimitri? You lack shame."

"I do feel shame." 

"I'm sure you do, but not in the way a normal person feel. Honestly..."

Senna sunk into the water. What exactly just happened?! 

...

Senna did not expect ECLIPSE and OZ to be here. While LOST EDEN were outside by the pool, Senna was inside the resort with OZ because she wanted to have something to eat.

"Mine got here first~." Senna was happy with the sight of her chicken burger. "Ehe, you can't go wrong with a crispy fried chicken. Ange, what did you order?" 

"A normal beef burger."

"I like that too but I'm in a fried chicken mood. Ange, please pass the mayo." 

"Here you go." 

"The best sauce to put on a crispy fried chicken burger is definitely mayo~."

"You don't have cheese with the chicken burger?" Eve asked her. 

"Eh? I like cheese as much as the next person but I don't think it's necessary on a chicken burger. I do like it- but I like it more without it."

"They're really enthusiastically talking about food..." Dimitri didn't say that to purposely strike a conversation with anyone. It's just he thought Senna would try and strike a conversation with him but she seemed busy with Eve and Ange.