Chapter 12 - The eternity I want you to believe in

Senna opened her eyes and she could somehow tell it was day time. She woke up in a random room. Her legs were back to normal so she guessed everyone must be back to normal too. She sighed heavily because she ended up telling Carmilla of her plans. The more she sing to the Blue Moon, the accumulated feelings will let her make one wish. She hope the Blue Moon will give her this single wish and let it come true because she really want it more than anything. "The guys all came over in a huge group. Carmilla sent us all away to our rooms and made us sleep..."

When she came out of the room, she saw Saga.

"What's up, Saga? Did you miss me first thing in the morning that you decided to come and greet me 'good morning'?" 

"Did something happen between you and that woman?"  

"If you're hoping for some girl on girl action, sorry to disappoint you- I like men." 

"I'm not talking about that! You were alone with her when we made it to the pool area with that bottle of mayonnaise." 

"Oh. That." 

"Just 'that'?"

She couldn't tell Saga what she told Carmilla; Saga will definitely say no to her and will actually stop her from doing anything he thought was 'stupid'.

"Senna, if you're going to do anything stupid, I will stop you." 

"I know that. Then? Are we leaving today?" 

"No." 

"Eh?" 

"Just for today, we will forget we are enemies." He's referring to LOST EDEN, OZ and ECLIPSE.

Only for today, they will forget they're rivals. This was a resort for vampires so they decided to enjoy their time together.

They arrived at the buffet area where breakfast was being served. 

"Senna, help me! Robin is bothering me!" Jack was crying for help because Robin was hugging him, squishing his cheeks, and trying to feed him. 

Senna smirked at Jack, "Eh? What are you saying? There's finally someone here to spoil you. Why are you acting like a tsundere?" 

"I am not a tsundere! I want to eat without being bothered!" 

"So cute~!" Robin was trying to rub his cheek against Jack's. 

"You're so annoying!" 

"Even if Nii-san say I am annoying, I will always stick to him~!" Robin was hugging his brother in an endearing manner. "Good morning, Senna~." 

"Gah! Get off me already! I wanna eat fluffy pancakes!" 

"Me too! I'll feed you." 

Elizabeth was eating a light breakfast. He greeted Saga and Senna but he looked smug as he commented how they came here together. 

"Do not hint anything weird, Elizabeth. Saga said Senna wasn't here so he went to look for her. That was it." Mist did not wake up in the morning to have this sort of conversation- especially in the middle of breakfast."

"Heh~, is that so? I hear sexual intercourse ranged from 33 seconds to 44 minutes...but on average it's 3–7 minutes." 

When Elizabeth said that, Senna suddenly hugged Saga's arm, "There was totally enough time for that~♥."

"HAH?!" Mist whipped his head at Saga and Senna! He's looking at Saga as if to ask him 'Did something really happen between you and Senna?!' 

"Oi, don't make Mist pop his veins first thing in the morning." Saga did not fight away her hands but he did walk to get a plate because he wanted to see what's there to eat.