Chapter 07 - Dance in the rain

"Is she okay?" Mist asked Elizabeth. 

"Poor thing. She ended up crying herself to sleep. I can't do much for her other than let her sleep with her head on my lap." Elizabeth said as he stroked Senna's hair.

Senna returned to LOST EDEN. When she returned, she said nothing. The others didn't think anything of it until Saga bumped into her and she suddenly started to cry. Saga stood there mouth slightly agape from the confusion of how a harmless bump could bring forth tears, Jack had no idea what to do other than offering his candies to her as a way to pacify the crying, and Mist didn't know what to do for a crying girl. Elizabeth didn't even break a sweat when he motioned for Senna to come over to him and lie down with her head on his lap.

"You are all hopeless men." Elizabeth made tutting noises in disapproval because three men did not know what to do for a crying girl. The first thing's first was to let them know they're safe and lend them their shoulder- or lap in Elizabeth's case because of how he was.

Senna ended up telling Elizabeth fragments of what happened; Hyde got some parts of the truth. Senna was scared of Hyde knowing the truth of what's going on. The more she forced herself not to cry and to stay strong, the more she was breaking down.

"I didn't think she would cry." Mist said to Elizabeth. "This whole time I thought she was just a horrible woman who liked to toy with others with her equally terrible personality." 

"Mist, you're so mean; talking about Senna when she's sleeping like that." Jack threw a piece of candy at Mist but the other caught it with ease. "Was there a need to cry? I mean, Hyde knowing about things is not a big deal. In fact, it's even more odd there are things even he doesn't know."

"Saga, you already know." Elizabeth didn't look at Saga when he said that. 

Mist and Jack directed their sight at Saga, who was on the sofa.

"Saga, you knew but you didn't tell us?" Mist had no idea Saga knew. "Elizabeth, how did you-" 

"Just a hunch." Was it really just a hunch? Not really. When Senna cried and talked to Elizabeth, Saga didn't seem very surprised by the fact Hyde knew parts of the truth. Seeing that, the eldest of the group deduced Saga not looking surprised meant Saga must have already known somehow.

"Sa~ga~!" Jack jumped at Saga, half of his body sitting across Saga's lap. "If you already knew, you should have told us! Then? What is the truth?"

Saga closed his eyes as he recalled the memories from Senna's point of view...

"Hyde!" Dimitri Romanee ran back to his friend and he held his friend. When he saw blood trickled down Hyde's face, he let out a raged cry that ripped into the night.

Before anyone knew it, the people hunting the two vampires were set on fire. There was no escape for those who tried to be the hunter. The hunter became the hunted in an instant. 

She watched in devastation as the fire was summoned by Dimitri. "Dimitri! Dimitri, stop! You're killing them!" 

But Dimitri was blinded by rage. His eyes were scarlet red. 

"Hyde...?! Hyde!" When Senna tried to check on Hyde, Dimitri pushed her away. 

"Don't touch him!" 

"Nngh..." Hyde groaned in pain.

"He's still alive...!" She could see Hyde barely opened his eyes as his face was hugged right against Dimitri's chest. 

Dimitri right now was like a mother cat protecting her offspring from humans. Senna looked over her shoulder and she could see the fire had engulfed the hunters. "They're trying to hunt you..." She looked at Dimitri and she saw he had fainted.