Final Chapter - Endless

Dimitri saw himself as a God, a shepherd for the lost sheeps that were humans. He saw himself as the savior while Senna's the demon taking the form of someone important to him. He ignored his feelings for Senna and the result of his ignorance was Senna's erasure in the world. He touched his lips, thinking about the final moment before he's taken back to the current time.

His back against the king sized bed, he's thinking about the many missed opportunities he could have sat down and properly talked to her but he never did. He blamed her for everything. For so many years, she kept the act of a villain up just for him. Everything was for his sake and by the time he realized it, she was gone forever. There was no villain and certainly no savior. This whole time, there was only a kind woman and a foolish man.

Hyde opened the door to Dimitri's room. They're still at the resort because Dimitri was not ready to leave. He knew Dimitri's heart was hurting. Hyde sat next to him but he lied down next to Dimitri, not saying a word.

"I never once made her happy. I had all the opportunities to make her happy but I never did."

"None of us did."

"Even after everything, she continued to love me." 

"She did."

"She should have let me burn. If someone treated me like how I did to her, I would have let the other person burn in karma. Yet, Senritsu held my hand and took the punishment upon herself. I keep making her bear my guilty cross."

"Did Senritsu sing in her true voice?" 

"She did."

"Even in the end, she want you to know her true feelings will last for eternity." Hyde suddenly got up and he put his left hand on the other side of Dimitri. He needed to make sure Dimitri was listening to him and not thinking about anything stupid. "You better not be thinking you should trade places with Senritsu. If you bring her back but you need to disappear, I will be very angry."

"Then tell me what I should do, Hyde."

"We'll do something about it but we have to both agree with it." Hyde wanted to bring Senna back but he wanted to bring Senna back without any consequence. We should seek help from Elizabeth and see how it goes."

"Right..." 

Hyde did not move as he looked down at Dimitri, "I mean it, Dimitri." 

"I know. I won't betray your trust."

David was waiting at the resort the whole time. He ended up having a few days of holiday because Dimitri was too depressed to move.

"Hyde, Senritsu's song brought us all to the past. Where did you go? Did you remain in the present?" Dimitri curiously asked Hyde about his whereabouts when the drama took place. 

"I didn't remain in the present. I went to a completely different place." 

"Huh?" 

"I didn't know where I was but I was semi-drunk, tired, and not to mention feeling a horrendous hangover coming at me."

"That's kind of your own fault..."

"I'm only in one piece because someone helped me." 

'He totally ignored me reminding him he's at fault for drinking too much.' "You interacted with someone in the past?!"

"I did." Hyde closed his eyes as he remembered the person he interacted with while drunk.

There's danger in time travelling because of the impact of the butterfly effect...but what about the danger of travelling into the past while drunk?