Chapter 02 - A smile on her face

The vampires gathered at a rooftop after hearing Guiltia sing. They all thought he had lost his ability to sing but somehow he was singing and here they even witnessed the Scarlet Moon acknowledging their new brethren. Yuki Ange was not fully a human, he's a dhampir; a human-vampire hybrid whose birth was possible because of a vampire father and a human mother.

Ange looked at the mark on the back of his hand and then at Guiltia. Visual Prison? Vampires? Everything was happening so quick! There's no time to even stop and think! Guiltia's a vampire, the current ECLIPSE- a duo known to the world were vampires too! And then LOST EDEN...! There's so much to handle in his hands all at once he didn't know where to start! Visual Prison? A singing battle royale? It was all confusing at once and they're looking forward to him entering and provide some entertainment... "Senpai..." He suddenly thought about Senna. "Where's Senpai?" She was there at the time. She was singing in a voice that did not belong to her. Her hair and eye color changed before him. Where did she fall in all of this?

"You called?" Senna was sitting on the seat in front of the piano. One let was on top of the other. She's still in her gothic dress. The color of her eyes was deep blue just like the bottom of the ocean, and her hair was snow white like the snow that's piled up in the forest and left untouched by man.

"Senpai, I..."

"Seems like you have found your answer as to why you want to sing. I don't think you need me to guide you or anything, Ange." 

Guiltia frowned, "Ange, how do you know this girl?" Like a worried parent, he questioned Ange on the spot about Senna. 

"Eh? Senpai is a 3rd year at my school." 

"Hmph. Pretending to be a high school student. Have you gotten bored of living so long that you decided to mess with humans at a closer level, Senna?" Dimitri asked, glaring down at her. 

"What can I say? High school life is fun. I get to make friends and enemies in one building in the span of 3 years. Where else can you do that? Ange here is an adorable kouhai." She smirked at Dimitri, "You can come to school too, Dimitri. I don't mind if you decide to be a teacher and give me some discipline~."

Dimitri didn't say anything. She's having fun making a mockery out of him right now. His hand shook with anger but he calmed down when he felt Hyde tap the back of his hand. Dimitri had to calm down; if he showed a lot of emotions, Senna will just make fun of him some more. 

Guiltia looked at Ange, "Ange, for the sake of your safety, it's best you stay away from that girl." 

"Eh? Why?"

"Because that girl is the world's most terrible girl to have ever existed." Dimitri didn't even stop right there. He didn't care Senna was right there either. "She is a thief who steals the voice of girls she liked and keep it for herself, leaving the victim mute. She does what she wants when she wants, completely disregarding who will get hurt in the crossfire of her entertainment." 

"My, that is a very accurate description of me. You know me well, Dimitri."

"Wait a minute- then...Senpai, are you a vampire too?!" Ange asked her.

"I'm not a vampire." Senna looked at the Scarlet Moon. "That red moon of theirs must have a thing for dicks or something like that because women cannot be turned into a vampire. Completely throwing franchises like Twilight right out of the window and getting rid of the vampire kink in one go. How boring."

'The way she's speaking is different from usual. It's no longer gentle and full of kindness. It's more...calculating. And cold. Yet, this version of Senpai feels the most real. I can't bring myself to hate it.' Ange thought to himself.