Chapter 09 - Senna's real voice

Vampires enter the Visual Prison to win Scarlet Tears to gain powers from it or to have a miracle granted to them if they're lucky to accumulate all ten of them. 

For Yuki Ange, his reason to enter the Visual Prison was an innocent one. He just wanted to sing with Guiltia, Eve, and Robin. He's entering because he loved music to the point just listening to it was not enough.

And when they finished singing their song, the blue within Visual Prison cracked like glass and in came the redness that represented LOST EDEN.

"Want me to love you...?" Saga hijacked OZ's very first concert. He's here to take out OZ one by one; it's easier to crush your enemies before the official competition. One less enemy to deal with the better. Him singing the first line of Bloody Kiss was enough to erase all traces of blue and replace it with red!

A battle ensued. LOST EDEN were overwhelming in their attacks. However, OZ wasn't weak despite being their first battle of music. Eve was able to fight against two vampires on his own; Robin was able to hold his own fight despite being a newly turned vampire. He's not afraid to fight even his own brother; Guiltia knew Saga will come for him so he's fighting Saga despite his own condition, Ange was having issues getting out of the black mist that wrapped tightly around Ange and trapped his arms. He couldn't even pick up his own mic! 

'Everyone is fighting, I can't just...!' Ange broke out of the trap!

"Sing, Ange! Try to conquer Visual Prison with your song!" Guiltia looked like he was asking a lot from the dhampir. However, it's because he believe in Ange with all his heart that he believe he could do it.

Ange picked up his mic and he sung the last chorus all on his own. He proved to all the vampires present that he was able to do it. 

The Visual Prison returned to a calm blue. The destructive red was no longer here.

"Eh?" Ange watched as bubbles started to fill the Visual Prison.

Hyde and Dimitri watched as the entire place inside was filled with bubbles. foams formed inside of a bubble in the air in front of Eclipse. 

"Senna-?!" Dimitri wasn't expecting her to show up. What was she doing here?!

"I'm sorry, Ange." She's apologizing because she knew the decision she had made will sour relationships with ECLIPSE and OZ. She closed her eyes as she thought about the last few days...

Senna's looking up at the Blue Moon because she's praying in her heart it will continue to watch over and protect those she held close to her heart. After finding out what Hyde and Dimitri planned to do if they win this year's Visual Prison, she felt her heart drop to the bottom of the abyss. If ECLIPSE won and they added a new rule, Dimitri will meet his own demise. Senna decided she will fight too if she's going to protect a certain idiot from harm.

"Saga."

Saga was in his room. He knew she will come and find him. He was sitting on his chair, expecting her to come to him at some point. "You're finally going to fight?"

"I have to. I don't want to, but I have to."

Saga sighed, "Is he really worth you doing this, Senna?"

Senna closed her eyes and she touched her heart, "The world can tell me it's pointless, but as long as I alone think it's worth something then that's all it matters." When she opened her eyes again, they were dark blue, "I swear under the Blue Moon that bless me with its power, I will fight alongside LOST EDEN and ensure you will win the Visual Prison."