Decisions, Caster (1)

AN: Is this a turning point? Is this already turning toward the end? Who knows my fellow readers?
Preview Picture: https://pin.it/6ILqOH1
———

— Decisions, Caster (1)—

Whispers of the wind fell upon her ears as she stared down at her feet. Yuuki was standing on top of a puddle of water, although her reflection was clear as day. Ripples continuously formed from her shoes and moved away from the epicenter. Everything else around her was nothing but a white background. She tried calling out to her beloved companions... but to no avail. Not even a single response was heard whether it was by voice or telepathically.

"...H-Hello? Anyone here?" She quietly mumbled as she took a step forward. No response was heard, just her footsteps on water echoed throughout the white canvas.

When did she get here? How did she get here? Why did she appear here? She could not recall. All the poor brunette could remember was being with the three blue-haired males by her side.

She didn't have her equipment by her side—not even her wooden staff was within her grasp. Her breath quickened as she felt anxiety pooling in her stomach. Calming herself with multiple sets of deep breathing routines, she was able to clear her mind a bit.

"Why... am I here?" She questioned aloud. She did not expect a monotonous voice to answer her rhetorical question though. "To prevent the ultimate destruction of London."

The brunette flinched at the echoing voice, snapping her head toward the direction she thought she had heard the voice coming from. "Who are you?!" She declared, though her voice filled with anxiousness.

"I am... Alaya." The name hit her like a truck—the textbook information of such Alaya flooded her mind from when she learned about it during her early times at the Clock Tower. Usually, Alaya is the collective unconscious will of mankind to avoid extinction and is always through indirect means... to which no one knows how they came to be. The same goes with Gaia—the will of the Earth, the planet's intrinsic wish to survive and prosper.

"Why... would the almighty Alaya come in direct contact with someone insignificant... like me?" The brunette spoke, muttering the last part more to herself. "You are... an anomaly. As such, we would normally... dispose of you. However, you have more... profitable qualities than negatives."

Her brows furrowed, not understanding what the collective will of mankind is trying to say. "Having not only one... but three Heroic Spirits without the necessary requirements... you are an anomaly. You are using the spirits... for reformation." As the monotonous tone echoed around her, a darkened silhouette began to form in front of Yuuki.

"Without London... Humanity will soon... cease to exist." The silhouette began to take shape–the form of the only being within the white slate. The only thing was that the outfit they decided to have was more of a dark-colored-theme formal attire.

The brunette's lips tightened as she tried to understand what was happening. "Are you saying... something is going to happen here? Within Clock Tower vicinity?" The world entity gave a firm nod. "Your options... to accept our contract for power in exchange for your life... or to reject our contract and the Heros will be the sacrifice."

Yuuki's ears perked up instantly with the last phrase. "They will be the sacrifice?! I'm not letting that happen! They're too dear to me! And I will not exchange my life for anything!" Silence fell across the white ground as the brunette's fists clenched tightly. "Accept or reject our contract," was all it said as the female tried to comprehend the whole situation. Her eyes constantly wandered in every direction.