Cautious Assignment

AN: Oh boy... I don't know why this one took me quite a while. Then again, I've been busy trying to finish things up for the semester. >_<" I'm willing to try new scenarios!
Preview Picture: https://scontent-sin6-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/5459ad25e29e5d81143e7b587e033bef/5D04BDC5/t51.2885-15/e35/29094986_445434039225906_6592802446064484352_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sin6-2.cdninstagram.com
———

—Cautious Assignment—

"I am going with you to your workplace." The Celtic sternly said as his companion glared at him. "No! You cannot! I can't have my senior know I suddenly summoned a servant to the world without the higher-up's consent!" He narrowed his eyes as he folded his arms. "Come on Milady. What harm can that do? If I recall... Your incantation wasn't for the Grail but rather..." He lightly tapped his lip with his index finger in slow motion. "...what was it? Something about your sole desire?"

The raven's cheek flushed as she muttered under her breath and looked away. "That's... because it was my last attempt to getting you." The male smirked, lazily placed his arm around her shoulder and tugged her toward his chest. "Was someone missing me that much during that time?" She didn't say a word, just giving a nod as she hugged the male tightly. He chuckled, returning the gesture.

"Okay there, princess. We can agree on that at least. I guess we're both lucky that it was me who agree on that summoning call." He gently rubbed the top of her head as she continued to cling onto him. "I'm not going anywhere this time, Yuuki. You don't need to tighten your grasp." He lifted her chin up as he leaned in close. "If you want to stay with me that close, how about I take your breath away hmm?"

Her emerald orbs looked away as a blush ran through her cheeks. "...that isn't going to convince me in bringing you with me." She heard a chuckle as he let go of her chin and embraced her once more. "Damn. I thought that would certainly work. Are you having resistance against my charms?"

She shook her head, giggling before kissing his cheek. "Not at all, love. I'm... still weak to them." She muttered the last part under her breath. "But if you continue to pester me like this, then I guess I'll just let you. Just stay invisible when you follow. I can't have anyone notice your overwhelming appearance."

"Not because I'm your love but I'm a servant right? Gotcha." He nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck. "It's boring being here when you're out for most of the time. Can't help it but feel lonely milady." She lightly patted the male's head. "Sorry, Cú. I have a job to fulfill since... Well, since Lord El-Melloi II in a way took me in. He took care of me in the state that I was."

The Celtic's brow rose as he kissed her temple. "Is that so... Looks like I'll pay a visit to him and appreciate what he has done. All the more to follow you." She sighed. "Then at least suppress your mana aura if you can to make it similar to mine."

"Who do you think you're talking to, hmm Yuuki?" She blinked a few times before the idea hit her. "Oh... haha, right. Sorry, mo ridire. I'm used to you being my knight that you're a magic-based class right now." The male facepalmed himself, sighing before patting her head and glanced into her orbs. "I am still your knight, regardless of what servant-class I am. Don't forget that, princess." She lightly smiled as she cupped his cheek. "I won't ever forget that."

--- --- ---

The raven wore the notorious Clock Tower uniform—a black cape tied loosely around her shoulder with matching shorts and leggings, and a sea green dress shirt underneath the cape. She also wore the moon pendant and the silver earring as well as parting her hair in a specific way... which made the Celtic happily hum. She sighed, disliking how the uniform looked on her. It felt too... breezy and unusually tacky for her taste. She would rather wear a jacket, long pants, and sneakers. The male, however, was quite satisfied with how she looked. The outfit allowed his eyes to drink in her precious lines on her body. She smacked her companion for making her feel self-conscious.