Confusion & the Gravekeeper

AN: When writer block occurs, it can last from a few days to weeks... to months... Sorry.
Preview Picture: https://pin.it/6e5r6INVl

———

— Confusion & the Gravekeeper —

It has been a couple of days since the arrival of Mini along with the incident of the restaurant explosion. All three servants told the female to stay put and let them take care of her ever since she fell unconscious. With their mindset somehow synchronized on this topic, she couldn't say no especially since they were adamant about taking care of her. They were all helpful—each of their strengths and weaknesses, at the least.

When Yuuki contacted El Melloi II, his voice was heard from the living room to the kitchen. Despite his annoyed and cool demeanor, he was worried about her health. His hooded assistant–Gray–was quite shocked at how vocal he was the moment the male saw her name light up from his mobile phone. The brunette apologized to him as she had failed to inform the Association regarding the Buckland Park incident... only to be scolded by him for not taking care of herself first.

Toward the end of the phone call, he insisted on visiting her to see if she could eventually return to the Clock Tower for a thorough conversation about the explosion. The female magus stared at the small dino-Cú who was watching an animal documentary on television. Quickly shaking her head, she had to decline his visit. However, her senior refused to take no for an answer. After some time of the two arguing back and forth, he begrudgingly agreed to allow Gray to visit her in three days.

— — —

", stop being idiots and clean this mess up!" The brunette sighed heavily as she saw what was originally her living room become ruins with their discarded junk and weapons sprawled across her furniture. She was supposed to clean up her apartment before her senior's apprentice assistant's arrival... and that was today. Yuuki woke up early, purposely to ensure her apartment was tidy, yet it was the complete opposite.

She saw her furniture covered in soot and debris from their combat training within Caster's small Reality Marble. Despite being at the crack of dawn, the three Celtic dogs decided to have a sparring battle amongst themselves to prove who was battle at combat. Mini stayed out of this stupidity and watched the three beat themselves up. He thought it was ridiculous as he knew he was the strongest of them all. The results ended with the three sprawled across the grassy plains, exhausted and calling it a tie.

Not getting a response from any of them, she grabbed her staff and walked into the grassy plains domain. Seeing the group of four sprawled out, she stabbed her staff into the ground and channeled mana into the floor. Thick green vines sprung up from the dirt and wrapped around all of her companions. The blue-haired males freaked out, not by the surprise, but rather by the potential verbal backlash they would get.

"Proto, Lancer, Caster..." She heavily breathed as the vines began to retreat into the ground. "Please, stop being idiots and just clean up. I have no energy to deal with..." The female's eyes darted from one end of the reality marble area to the other. "... this sparring match that you're all doing." Turning around, she began to exit the area when she felt a slight weight distortion on her shoulder. Glancing to her left, the brunette noticed Mini sitting there while holding onto the shirt collar.

"You're here too, Mini?" Yuuki heard a grunt from the tiny dinosaur as she walked through the portal and back into her apartment. She ignored the three dog knights profusely apologizing from beyond the Reality Marble as she sat down on the single clean chair that was left in the living room. "Watching them make a fool out of themselves was not the entertainment I was expecting to see."