Proto (2)

AN: uh... yeah... about the update... SORRY. Had a major brainfart for god knows how long. Hope this is fine with those that are reading it. ^^;
Preview Picture:  I couldn't read the artist's name within the picture. I cri. qwq" Credits to them, sorry I couldn't read your name correctly.
———

 Proto (2) 

"Where are we exactly going, Yuu?" The young Lancer asked through telepathy as he was invisible to the public eye as he spoke. The raven was donning a lightweight gray jacket, dark green cargo pants, and dark gray boots. She sat down on a corner seat within the train with two different sized bags on the overhead shelf. "Just somewhere. It's been a while since I traveled out." Smiling to herself, she glanced out towards the wonderful scenery that's displayed in front of her.

"With all that stuff and how you're dressed... It doesn't look like 'just somewhere'. Is it to the plains?" She shook her head. "Uh... forest? A lake? Deserted city?" The female just smiled as she continued to shake her head against the male's guesses. "Mountains? Rural location? A farm?" She chuckled.

"You'll eventually find out, Cú. Just relax, okay?" She heard the male sigh as she chuckled once more. Memories of this past Cú were hazy for the female despite knowing him since way back in her childhood times. "Okay there, Yuu. The best I can do is just wait until we get there huh."

The raven nodded. "Yep. Just wait and relax." She leaned back into the train seat as she heard the male huff. He wasn't the type to wait... rather he was always the type for action, whether it be fighting or competitions. "Okay okay, fine..." The female smiled as she continued to look out towards the scenery.

———

"Please stand away from the doors." The raven grabbed the two bags off the overhead shelf and exited the train as the doors opened. A fresh light breeze sifted through her hair as it felt cool to her skin. She smiled as she began to walk toward the clear stone path.

"What are you smiling about now, Yuu?" The Celtic male questioned the unusual positive aura that surrounded the female. She shook her head. "It's nothing. I just haven't been free for a long while due to the work accumulating with Lord El-Melloi II. It's been... about a few years since I did something leisurely."

Yuuki took a turn toward a dirt path with no one in their vicinity. This allowed the Celtic to materialize and stand in front of the female with merely three feet away from her. He wore a light blue jacket with dark orange pants and donned similar-looking boots to the raven. "Has it been that long since I've been away from you?" She questionably hummed as she moved forward and he followed suit in keeping the distance the same.

"Well, it has been almost..." She paused for a moment before moving. "I think it has been 20 years since I spoke with you in particular, Cú." The female adjusted the bags before it was taken away from her shoulders, leaving her with the lighter bag in her possession. "I'll take that for now."

The raven sighed through her nose as she just smiled. "Okay." His brow rose, questioning her response. "What's in here anyway?" He glanced at the fairly large knapsack before hoisting it onto his left shoulder. "It's a little something for the afternoon." All it took was a quick sniff of the air before her companion grinned from ear to ear, knowing what was within the bag.

She stifled laughter before stepping aside and moving forward on the path. "No need to say anything. I can tell what you are thinking of just by that smile." In return, the Celtic laughed through his nose as he caught up to the female and fell into her walking pace. "You know what I'm thinking, Yuu?"