Alluded Fashion

AN: Hello again~ I do hope people are enjoying this. I know I am writing all these out. I don't mind the suggestions! Thank you!
Preview Picture:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/af/d6/bcafd63018356ae1f35a98aa3564b5de.png
— — —

—Alluded Fashion—

"I'm taking you to the mall, mo ridire. No ifs, ands, ors, buts." The male eventually gave in, sighing. "Okay okay, princess. I'll go with you...not like there's no exact need for me to go though." He muttered the last part under his breath as he leaned into the couch.

The raven had her assignment finished and it was already almost two weeks since her beloved returned to her side. However, she realized that the male didn't really have clothes other than the ones he had materialized with. She decided to go clothes shopping so at least the male can have some sort of fashion sense and so he doesn't look suspicious out in the public.

The Celtic didn't care for appearance as long as he was with Yuuki. But from how she argued with why being in the shadows was cowardly and all, he couldn't complain. Besides, it would be a nice change for himself since he disliked having leather as his only armored defense.

— — —

The raven wore a light blue blouse with a gray cardigan following with navy blue jeans—something light since the weather was rather nice during the season. She arrived at one of the less-crowded malls and glanced around. "Princess, do we really need to?" The male was hidden from view to escape from massive attention. "Yes, Cú. I don't like having you look conspicuous in public." He sighed. "That's why I am invisible."

The female huffed, as she found the department store. "But I want to be with you in public. At the very least... people can stop hitting on me." She heard a whistle coming from the male as she entered the store. "Ho? Someone besides me could recognize your adorable charms and sexy personality?" The raven gritted her teeth as she looked at the men's section of clothes.

Although it was brief, the male saw a glimpse of redness throughout her ears. His notorious smirk fell upon his face. "It seems I touched a soft spot on you, huh Yuu?" She lightly shook her head in denial. "N-Not at all, stupid Cú... Besides, is there any clothes you would find suitable for you?" The Celtic glanced around, bypassing a few of the aisles before he stopped. "Yeah, uh. It's in Aisle 3B. I think you'll be able to find it."

She irritably narrowed her eyes as she picked out a few of the clothes from her location before heading over to the aisle her companion had mentioned. She scanned the shelves, seeing multiple types of black-designed jeans and a few dark colored jackets. She also saw a very irritating-colored Hawaiian-like dress shirt. "...Don't tell me that you actually want to wear this?" She pointed at the Hawaiian shirt. "Yep. It seems interesting." She instinctively grimaced and shook her head. "No! I refuse to buy that for you! Especially when we are within the depths of London! But I'm willing to buy you these jeans and jackets."

The raven heard a tongue-clicking before the male spoke. "Tsk... Fine. Those clothes you just mentioned I can definitely work with." The female nodded as she grabbed a few of them before headed towards one of the fitting rooms. She entered into one and closed the door, placing all the pulled clothes onto a bench and sat on the other side of it. "You can come out now, mo ridire."

"Finally..." He materialized within the fitting room, fully clad with his caster outfit. "So you want me to try out all of these? Any specific order?" Yuuki shook her head. "There isn't a specific order, but as long as they fit and suit you then I'll buy them. You don't need to worry about the prices since I have enough to pay it." He chuckled as he encased the female with his arms. "Rich aren't you, milady?"

"Not at all. I've been saving ever since the end of the war, my love. I would continue to save regardless if I was able to get you back or not." She got up from the seat a bit, kissing him briefly before sitting back down smiling at him. The male brought his arms back, his hand covering his face as a blush crept up. "Devious, aren't ya..?"

The female just softly giggled as he grabbed one of the clothes, unfolding it. "A simple design, not bad." He dematerialized his upper armor, fully allowing the female to see his well-toned abs and curvatures that defined his very body. Her face instinctively blew up in a rosy hue as she quickly looked away. She heard the male chuckle as he tried the shirt before trying out the jeans as well. "Ho? These fit perfectly. Surprised that you got the right sizes, milady. Take a look."

She vigorously shook her head, as she kept her eyes on the closed door. The male took a step closer to her, placing his bare hands onto her cheeks and gazed into her eyes. "Milady. You've seen me many times, you don't have to be shy. But it seems that..." He leaned toward her ear, whispering. "I haven't loved you thoroughly." A shiver went down her back as the rosy hue turned into a bright tomato color. A chuckle escaped his lips as he stepped back before a barrage of punches fell onto his chest.

"Cú, s-stop that...!" He swiftly stopped her wrists, pulling her up from the seat as she collided into his chest. "Yuuki, I haven't even tried the others yet you look like you want to return home. Come on now..." He patted her head as she huffed, trying to calm her heart. "L-Let's just finished this up quick... I'll get more clothes for you..."

After quite some time, the raven paid for the clothes. With the Celtic actually standing next to her, it wasn't unusual for women to soon see the male and swooning over him. She huffed and walked away with bags in her hands. The male quickly caught up to her and moved the bags into one hand. He knew she would be jealous because of how appealing he was toward the female population. "Yuuki," he said as he grabbed onto her wrist.

"What?" She responded but what she didn't expect was him pulling her back and kissed her deeply. Heat pooled not only within her cheeks but also within her stomach as she felt the fervor behind his touch. His hand gripped onto her hair, closing the distance between the two. He saw the women around them feeling quite jealous, but it was the only way to show his dominance that would keep them away. He eventually separated from his companion, clearly seeing her half-lidded expression that made him heavily swallow his pride.

"Mo... ridire... What was that for...?" He smiled, patting her head as he laced his hand with hers. "Can't express my infatuation with you, love?" She shook her head as she leaned into him. "N-No... You can..." She felt her cheeks warm up rather quickly as she looked down at her shoes. "L-Let's get home..."

The male glanced around their vicinity, sticking his tongue out at the women that had daggers at the raven. He mouthed 'she's mine, ladies' toward them before dragging her away.