Triple Doggos

AN: Sorry it took me a while to get this chapter out. I was busy to the point that I couldn't work on this ;-; I was also having some sort of writer's block but I do hope this is okay.
Preview Picture:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8e/b9/f6/8eb9f659e0b9fa488af03c33344a3746.jpg

———

—Triple Doggos—

"During the time of the investigation, a noise was indeed heard within the vicinity. It occurred almost every third of the hour in different parts of the area. After observing it for a few days, it was found that certain debris hidden inconspicuously had magic spells imbued within them. Originally, the spells were written in a way to ward off unwanted attention. After the collapse of the buildings and debris spreading across the area, it disrupted the spell circle and ultimately changing the construct on them. This caused the imbalance to the vicinity and creating the uneasy ambiance of noises." The female's senior glanced up from the papers, seeing her standing in front of his desk. He eventually looked back down and continued. "The removal of the spells were successful and the noises immediately stopped. The location is now open to the public in which construction will be done to return the place to its former land."

He lightly tossed the papers onto his desk, leaning back into his chair. "Excellent work with the investigation, Yuuki-kun. Now..." He pinched the skin between his eyes as his brow twitched. "...can you tell me why in bloody hell, are there three of them?!" The three blue-haired males, all in their combat outfits, looked at one another before simultaneously shrugging. "A-About that... I couldn't really write that into the report. That would cause an uproar..." Her senior slammed his hands on the desk, his eye twitching. "Of course, it'll cause a disturbance! Have you lost the plot?!"

The raven blinked before tilting her head and her brow arching. "Wh...What?" Waver let out an exaggerated cough. "Have you gone crazy, Yuuki-kun? What in bloody hell caused you to get this amount of nonsense in a matter of days?! I sent you out for a case, not picking up two other servants! Furthermore, it's technically impossible to summon even one without the initiation of a Holy Grail War!!" The male groaned, trying to understand what was going on.

"I-I'm sorry, Lord El-Melloi II. The first summon was purely my fault. However, the next two..." She hesitated, trying to find a way to explain it. Her head hung low as she spoke. "...there was a summoning circle back out there. I was not aware of it at all. It was well hidden and was not made of magic components so by the time I knew of it, it was too late. It somehow activated through the contact of my blood..." She heard her senior sigh and groan for the umpteenth time. "What a load of codswallop."

The Lancer class male stood up, pulling the female back to his chest as his left arm wrapped around her shoulders. This caused her to glance up, seeing his ruby orbs look down at her for a moment before toward her senior. "Calm down ya buck, would ya? Whether it was intentional or not, we're still here. Can't ignore that as a fact, am I right?" Waver's eye twitched in annoyance, knowing that what he said was true. "Yuuki-kun."

"U-Um, yes?" He motioned her to come closer, which was denied by the ragtail-male. "Show me your hands, front and back please." She revealed her hands, showing both sides and her senior frowned. There aren't any indications of red markings on her at all. "There are no signs of any Command Seals on your hands. Is it elsewhere then?" The ragtail-male held Yuuki quite firmly as he slightly growled at him. "Does it matter? I think the three of us would agree not to hand her over to some assholes." The younger male with a short ponytail stood up as his arm was propped on his side. The caster class male, on the other hand, was seated as his arms were folded.

"H-Hey, you three..." She glanced at the three, sighing. "My apologies, Lord El-Melloi II. I'll speak to them privately. Please keep this a secret if you don't mind." The raven pried Lancer's arm off of her and bowed at her senior. Waver pinched the skin between his brows, trying to comprehend everything that has been revealed to him. "Ugh... Fine fine. Just letting you know that those three are your responsibility. As I said before, anything goes out of hand and I am forced to report everything."