Ten

Madison sat in bed. She looked to Summer and smiled. She knew how she had to have a DNA test to find out if Max was Summer's father. And Madison didn't know what to do.

She knew that it would change everything. But she knew that it could get Chris off of her back. And him trying to take Summer from her.

Madison knew that things were hard. She knew that she'd do anything for her little girl. And she hated it.

Madison looked to Summer and smiled. She pulled her into a hug. "Mummy loves you baby. And she is going to do all that she can to keep you safe," she said as Summer smiled.

Madison looked to her phone and sighed as she looked to see the texts off of Max.

She knew that he wanted results. She knew that he was right and that she had to stop avoiding the issue and it scared her.

Madison got up and got summer ready. She smiled. "Come on. We have nursery. I promise it's all going to be okay. I will do anything for you," she said as she started to get dressed.

Madison knew how things were getting on top of her. She felt as if she couldn't breathe at times. She knew that Rachel had started all of this.

She knew it was because she and Max were getting close. Madison couldn't forgive her mother for trying to take her daughter away from her.

****

Madison got to work. She smiled as she saw Max. "Where is Summer?" He asked.

Madison looked to him. She smiled.  "I took her to nursery. Look things...I think we should do the test tonight. So we can find out. I mean, I know my mother and Chris are plotting something. I am not going to let them take Summer away. She messed me up and Amelia. You know what she's like. It scares me," Madison said.  

Max looked to her. He nodded and smiled. "I get that. And I just want to know. I want to know if I have another daughter. And if so I will support her you. I won't let Rachel get to her or you. We just need to know," he said.

Madison looked to him. She nodded. "I'll pick up Summer. And then we'll take the test. We will get the results. Then we can take it from there okay?" She said as Max looked to her and nodded.

****

Madison sat in her classroom. She looked to see Amelia as she walked in. "Are you okay? You look stressed," Amelia said. 

Madison sighed and nodded. "I'm okay. It's just that things are a mess right now."

Amelia looked to her and smiled. "I get that. But you're my sister. I want you to be happy. And if Max makes you happy, then go for it. The drama with mum and Chris will die down. No matter what, I am here for you. Okay?" Amelia said as Madison smiled.

But would things really be okay after everything?