Seven

Madison couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe how Rachel was behind all of it. She was behind Chris wanting to take Summer away. And that Rachel was also planning on taking Lillie-Mae away from Amelia.

Madison knew she couldn't sit back. She couldn't sit back and let their mother do that to them just because of Max. She couldn't let it happen. She couldn't let Rachel do this because of her hatred.

Madison picked up Summer as she babbled away. She smiled. "Mummy's got you baby. It's going to be okay. Shall we go and see Lillie?" Madison asked as Summer looked at her.

Madison kissed the top of her little girls head and sighed. Madison knew she was going to do all that she could to protect and look after Summer and be a good mum.

Madison grabbed her phone as she went to call Max. It went to voicemail;

"Max. It's me. I need to see you. It's important."

Madison hung up and sighed. She had no idea how she was going to stop Rachel from ruining everything.

****

Madison got to work and walked into the office. She saw Max. "I need to talk to you. It's important. Didn't you get my message?" She asked.

"No. I haven't checked my phone. What is it?" Max asked as he looked at her. Max could see Madison was in a mess. And it worried him. "Madison?"

"It's my mum. She's behind it. She is the one trying to get Chris to get Summer," Madison said.

Max sighed. "I'll sort it," he said as he pulled her into his arms.

Madison shook her head. "It's not just that. She's doing it because of you. I heard them and she's going to take Lillie-Mae from Amelia," she told him.

Max frowned at the mention of his daughter. "No she won't. I'll do all that I can to keep Lillie with Amelia. And be her father. Rachel isn't going to take my daughter away from me. Not again. And she won't get her hands on Summer. I promise," Max said.

Max pulled Madison into his arms. He held her close and kissed the top of her head.

Max knew Rachel had been trying to run him away since he was going out Amelia. But he wasn't going to let her get away with trying to take his daughter away from him.

****

Madison sat in her classroom and sighed as Amelia walked in and looked at her. "You could have told me. About what mum was trying to do," Amelia said.

Madison looked at her and sighed. "I couldn't. I couldn't tell you as I didn't want to upset you. You're pregnant Amelia. And I didn't want to stress you. I know you had a right. I mean your Lillie's mum after all," Madison said.

Amelia smiled. "It's okay. But she is not taking my daughter away. Or yours. It's going to be okay. Max and I don't have the best relationship. But I can't deny he's a good father and he'll do anything for you," Amelia said as Madison looked at her and smiled.

But could Madison stop Rachel from trying to take her daughter away? Unaware of how everything with her and Max was about to change?