Six

Madison sighed to herself as she stood packing. She was leaving. She couldn't let Chris take Summer. She knew that she would do all that she could so that she kept her baby.

She was scared. She looked to Summer and smiled as she held her close. "Don't worry baby. Mummy isn't going to let you go," Madison said.

Amelia walked in with Lillie-Mae who sat on the case and pouted. "Madi go?" She asked.

Madison looked at her niece and smiled. "I'm not going anywhere Squirt. I promise," she said as Lillie-Mae ran out of the room.

****

Amelia looked at Madison and smiled. "You don't need to do this. You don't need to run. I know that you're scared but it's going to be okay. Max will be there for you. He won't let Chris take Summer. She doesn't even know him. It'll be okay," Amelia said.

"I'm scared," Madison mumbled as Amelia walked over to her and hugged her.

"I'm your sister. I've got your back. Chris hasn't got a leg to stand on. Trust me. He isn't even on the birth certificate," Amelia told her.

Madison looked at her and smiled. She knew that Amelia had a point and that she did have a strong case. Maybe she didn't have to run after all.

****

Madison got to work and went into the office as she saw Max. "Where's Summer?" He asked. He knew he cared after the child that wasn't his and he cared for Madison more than he thought.

"Amelia is looking after her, and Lillie of course. She's playing big cousin. Did you mean what you said? Over putting you on Summer's birth certificate? As I could do it. But it's a big deal with you not being her dad."

Max walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek. He smiled. "I did. I meant it all," he said as he leant in and kissed her.

Madison wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him as he lifted her up onto the desk. He stood between her legs as the kiss got more passionate as her hands slid to his belt and unfastened it.

Max pulled her close and pushed into her causing her moan out loud. Max began to move in and out of her at a pace they born wanted.

****

Madison walked out the office after having sex with Max. She frowned as she saw Chris and Rachel. She heard their conversation. "I don't even want Summer though Rachel. Why are you making me do this?" He asked.

"Because you're her father. I need my two granddaughters away from Max Tyler," Rachel said. She didn't like how close Madison was getting to Max.

"And Lillie?"

"I'm going to take her away. Don't worry," Rachel said. She wasn't going to let Max Tyler manipulate Madison into letting him be on the birth certificate.

Madison realised this was all Rachel's doing and that she was planning on trying to take Lillie-Mae. Madison knew that she wasn't going to let it happen.

Madison only hoped that she could stop Rachel before it was too late?