One

Any man can make a baby. It takes a real man to step up and be there.
*~*~*~*~*~*

Madison woke to the small whimpers of her baby daughter Summer-Skye. She got out of bed and went to pick her up from the Moses basket. Madison was so thankful that Summer didn't look like her father.

Madison walked downstairs to see her sister Amelia with her daughter Lillie-Mae. "Morning."

"Hey. Lemme have cuddles with my niece," Amelia said. She took her niece from Madison and held her close. Amelia smiled at Madison. "She's so cute."

Madison smiled and nodded. "She is. She's amazing," she said.

***
Madison was starting as a trainee teacher at Waterloo Road. She was still doing University part time. Madison drove into work after she took Summer to her day care.

Madison got out her car and went inside. She took a deep breath and went to the office. Madison was worried she wouldn't be any good.

***
Rachel had gotten Madison her timetable. She went to her classroom. The door opened and Amelia walked in. "Hey."

"How you settling in?" Amelia asked.

Madison shrugged. She stood up and began putting the work on the board. Amelia smiled at her. "You'll do alright. I promise."

"Yeah."

***
Madison walked to the staff room. She saw her mum standing by the kettle. "Ah Tom. This is Madison. She's part two of my daughters," Rachel said.

Madison smiled at Tom. She had feelings for someone else. Amelia smiled at Tom when she walked in. "Alright?"

"Hey."

Madison could tell there was something going on between Amelia and Tom. She wasn't going to say nothing though. She wanted her sister to be able to confide in her.

***
Madison walked to her classroom. She saw the guy she had always had feelings for. Max Tyler. Max was the father of Lillie-Mae. Therefore, Madison knew she couldn't be with him.

Max smiled when Madison walked down the corridor to him. "Hey."

"Hiya," Madison mumbled. She wanted Max but wouldn't. She didn't want to ruin anything.

Max sighed. He knew he wanted to be with Madison but also that it was too risky because of who her mother was. Rachel hated that he was Lillie-Mae's father.

Madison walked on past quickly. She didn't want to be around Max for too long in case she told him her feelings.

***
Madison sat in her classroom. She tried to text the father of her daughter - Chris Mead.

When will you see Summer? - Madison.
I don't know. I'll let you know - Chris
Forget it! - Madison.

Madison turned her phone off. She smiled as her class walked in. "Hi all. Sit down and take a seat."

"Where we want?"

"Sure."

***
While Madison was teaching, Max walked past. Madison smiled slightly. She didn't want to ruin the friendship she had with him.

Max walked in. "Could I have a word?" He asked.

"I'm busy at the moment Mr Tyler. Can we talk later?" She said.

Max nodded and left. Madison sighed and watched as he left. She wanted him so badly. But could she forget all her feelings or would they all resurface?