Three

Madison stood in her bedroom. Summer was fast asleep on her bed. Madison was getting ready for her drink with Max. Amelia had offered to mind Summer for her.

Madison picked up Summer and went downstairs. Amelia walked over and took her niece. "We're going to have so much fun," she said.

Madison smiled. She grabbed her bag. "I won't be back too late."

"Take as long as you want. Max will look after you," Amelia said.

Madison just nodded.

***
Madison went to the pub where she was meeting Max. Max was there waiting for her. "You came."

"Yeah. I did."

Max smirked. "You won't regret it," he said.

"I'm betting I won't Mr Tyler," Madison said as she took off her jacket. She and Max went to a booth.

Max smiled. "What can I get you?" He asked.

"Red wine please."

***
Amelia was sitting with Lillie-Mae and Summer. Lillie-Mae was playing with Summer's hands. "Careful Lillie," she said.

"Otay mummy," Lillie-Mae said. She tickled Summer's chin. Lillie-Mae giggled when Summer cooed.

***
Max kept on buying Madison drinks. He wanted her and knew if she was drunk, he would get her. Madison looked at him. "I know you're trying to get me drunk."

"Why do you think that?" He asked.

Madison laughed. "Because Mr Tyler, you're giving me too much alcohol," she said.

***
Amelia gave Summer a bottle. Summer drank it while Lillie-Mae stroked her hair. "I ove her mummy," she said.

Amelia smiled. The front door opened and Rachel walked in. "Where's Madison?" She asked.

"She's gone out. I offered to mind Summer," Amelia said as she winded the baby girl.

Rachel walked over and took Summer from Amelia. Amelia rolled her eyes. "I was the one who offered to babysit so don't come in and take her off me."

"Madison should know better than to go out while she has a baby depending on her. You're priority is Lillie-Mae," Rachel said.

"I want to help my sister out! She's entitled to a night out!"

"Who's she with?"

"Max."

***
Max took Madison outside. He pinned her against the wall. Madison pulled him against her and grinned. "I knew you wanted me," Max said.

"Mmm. Yeah. Can't keep my hands off of you," Madison mumbled as Max kissed her neck. She bit her lip. "It's too soon."

"Madison, you want this," Max said as he ran his hand up her dress.

***
Amelia got Summer to sleep. Lillie-Mae was asleep on Madison's bed. Amelia smiled. She loved her daughter and her niece.

Amelia got a text on her phone from Tom.

Missing you beautiful. Maybe you could come round tomorrow night? - Tom xx
Tempting ;) keep it up - Amelia xx
I will give you my friend - Tom xx
I'll be there - Amelia xx

***
Madison and Max were still making out. Madison grinned and pushed him away. "You're not getting this all at once."

"Pity."

Madison kissed Max and smiled. She hoped he would be a fresh start for her and Summer. She needed that.