Two

Madison woke and immediately felt like crying. She was beginning to think she was suffering with a mild form of Post Partum Depression. She didn't want that though. Not when she loved her daughter so much.

Madison went downstairs. She grabbed her phone and saw that she had a text from Max.

Morning beautiful - Max
You're texting the wrong sister. This is Madison - Madison
No. I'm texting the right sister - Max

Madison sighed. She hated how she had to be a single parent while Summer's father lived the single life he wanted.

***
Madison went to the school. She had taken Summer to day care. Madison saw her sister Amelia with Tom Clarkson.

Madison walked inside and bumped into someone. "Oh. Sorry."

"That's alright."

Madison looked up into the eyes of Max. She smiled slightly. She tried to walk away but Max grabbed her. "We need to talk."

"No we don't. Let me go Max," she said. She tried to walk off but Max stopped her. "Max."

"Look, all I wanted was for you to join me for a drink. That's all," Max said.

Madison rolled her eyes. "You're the father of my niece. My sisters ex boyfriend. How the hell would I explain that to her?" She said.

"She's clearly with Tom Clarkson. I'm allowed to move on," Max told her. He took her hand and took her to one side. "One drink. We don't even have to do anything."

Madison rolled her eyes but nodded. "Fine. One drink only," she said.

***
Amelia walked over to Madison. She smiled. "So, I saw a certain someone standing with my ex," she said.

Madison looked up. She sighed. "He asked me for a drink. I tried to say no but clearly he wouldn't take that for an answer," she said.

Amelia grinned. "Yeah. That's one of the reasons I fell for him. But, if you want to be with him or go for a  drink with him I won't mind. Just make sure he's an amazing father to Lillie-Mae," she said.

***
Amelia went to see Max. She rolled her eyes at his texting. "We need to talk."

"Go ahead."

Amelia smiled. "Date my sister if you want but if you break her heart then I'll kill you. Secondly, I want you to promise that you're dating Madison won't affect your relationship with Lillie-Mae."

Max rolled his eyes. "Why would a relationship I'm in affect my job as a father?"

"Good. Look after Madison though. Your mate has messed her head up enough," Amelia said.

***
Madison gave her class their homework. She sat down and text Chris.

I get it. You don't want to see Summer. Thanks for getting me pregnant and then leaving - Madison
Don't start Madison. I never wanted us to have a baby - Chris.
You're an ass. Good job you're away for a week or else I'd kick you - Madison.

Madison didn't get a reply. She turned her phone off and cried. She just wanted to be happy.