Prologue

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV

There I was standing in the office. In front of that man, waiting.

"Congratulations." he said, then took a sip of his drink. "You completed the White Room's curriculum. Now I have one final test for you, and if you succeed I'll grant you the freedom you desire..."

His words were pretty shocking, to say the least. An opportunity for me to earn my freedom, huh?

"From next month, you will be attending the 'Advanced Nurturing High School' for the next three years. If you manage to win at this school, you will be free. Any questions?"

I shook my head, though there were a few questions that came to mind.

"So? Do you accept?"

"Of course."

"Okay then. Go with Matsuo now. He will give you a change of clothing and will drive you to the school so you can take the entrance exams."

I nodded in response and looked back where I saw Matsuo-sensei, by far the nicest of my instructors, who looked happy as always.

I walked over towards him, thinking...

Why would that man allow me to be free? In the end, I don't care. I have my freedom and I'll do my best to keep it.

Time to go All Out...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's  it for the prologue. Hope it's not too bad, i'll try to improve as it goes.

See ya for the 1st Chapter!

Byee