V1 : Chapter 7

Ayanokoji POV

It was now the end of the week. 

After some conversations with the others on the group chat and a couple meetings after classes, we came to the conclusion that we can't go to the rest of the class with what we have found. Not because we don't want to, but because we don't have enough evidence to come to a proper conclusion without making too many assumptions. All we have is the rule about the upperclassmen and sensei's explanation.

Our final decision was to let things play out and do damage control later. Not a great plan, but not the worst thing that could happen either.

This could act as some form of evaluation of the rest of the class, as well.

As for my personal life.....

Annoying is the best way I can describe it...

After my little stunt in swimming classes, it quickly spread through the 1st years, and also made it's way to some upperclassmen as well. With people stealing glances at me, talking about me and stuff like that.

And here I was, for the 3rd time this week....

At the back of the school...

I didn't really care about getting a girlfriend, it may even help me re-learn some of my emotions, or how it is, being in a relationship, but if I do that, it has to be with someone I can trust. I don't want to just pick a random girl and just go with it. Anyway...

After finishing up there, I made my way to Pallet, where Hirata and the others were waiting for me.

"Ayanokoji-kun, here." I heard Hirata call out to me.

"Hi." I made my way over and slumped down on the chair, greeting them.

Matsushita decided to try to tease me.

"So~, how did it go? Got a girlfriend yet~? Has your crush confessed to you yet~?"

"Tiring as always. No. I don't have one." I answered each of her questions.

"Anyways, do you want to go to the club fair, it should start in about 30 minutes."

< A/N : Skipping the announcement itself cause it's late and I don't fell like writing it >

"Sure why not, but is there any club you want to join?, I doubt I will." Karuizawa asked.

"Well, I'd like to join the soccer club. Ayanokoji, you will be in the swimming club right?" Hirata answered the question, and then directed it at me.

"No. I don't intend to join one." Maybe the SC later on, but nothing yet.

"It just feels like a waste..." Satou commented.

The rest continued , saying they won't join any either.

"So, should we get going then?"

We all nodded and made our way out of the store. I picked up a drink from the vending machine on the way to the gymnasium, where the club fair would be held.

We made it within a couple minutes.

Upon arriving, I noticed that Horikita was there, leaning against a wall.