V2 : Chapter 3

Ayanokoji POV

It was now the lunch break on the day before the trial.

And where am I? On my way to the Class C classroom.

I knock on the door.

"Who the hell is it?" A voice, that sounds like Ishizaki's, asks.

I open the door.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, Class D. I have come to talk about the issue involving Sudou."

"You again?! We already busted your guy's pl-"

"Shut up lackey, I'm talking to your boss." I interrupted Ishizaki, speaking in a cold tone that completely shut him up.

"Ryuen, was it?" I spoke again

"Kukuku, what do you mean? I didn't file the complain, I have nothing to do with this." A red-ish magenta haired boy spoke up, and walked over to me. He denied his involvement with his words, but his face wore the widest grin I've ever seen.

"Yeah, sure. Bring your dog and his friends that attacked Sudou to our classroom after school ends." I told them, almost commanding them.

"Kukuku, and why do that? You plan on beating us up, too?" It's obvious he's enjoying this.

"Come, or those 3, as well as you, will be expelled tomorrow." I spoke again, this time a bit more casually.

His eyes widen for a second, before he regains his composure and enlarges his grin, to the point that it can basically reach his ears.

"Nice bluff, but I'll play along."

He says, as the bell rings, signaling the end of lunch.

"Not a bluff, but see you there."

I decide to take my leave, as I take out my phone, checking my messages.

???

All done on my end.

Ayanokoji

Same here

Timeskip

After waiting for about 20 minutes after classes ended, the door slams open.

Ryuen and the 3 others enter the room.

"So, what do you want?" He takes a seat at one of the desks.

"Listen to this." Just then, he receives a notification on his phone.

"Uh-huh." He seems confused, but presses play.

'Oi, Ryuen-san, didn't you say there were no cameras on the special building? Some Class D guys called us here and showed them to us.'

Ryuen's eyes widen as he hears the recording.

'Yeah, if the school has the footage, they know Sudou's innocent. We are gonna get expelled.'

'What's he saying Ishizaki?'

'Shut up so I can hear. Wait, you sure?'

At this point the 3 are sweating bullets, while Ryuen is frozen, but grinning slightly.