V1: Chapter 1

Ayanokoji POV

I was riding in a limousine on my way to school, Matsuo was the driver. I wanted to take the bus, but he insisted in taking me to school himself, saying he wanted to see me go to school. I don't get it much but agreed.

"Kiyotaka-kun." Matsuo spoke as we reached the school "Have fun at your new school."

He finished with a genuine smile, to which I nodded and opened the door.

"See you in three years, Matsuo-sensei"

"See you in three years, Kiyotaka-kun"

And with that I got off the car, just as a few busses also arrived. I saw quite a lot of looks and glances towards me, most coming from girls, though I am not sure why.

"Was that a limo?! Is that guy rich?"

"Maybe, but he sure is hot!"

"A bit gloomy though."

Two girls, one with mid to long brown hair and one with long blonde hair tied in a ponytail were conversing. I didn't know it was such a big deal, coming with the limo.

As I passed by them and looked at them for a couple seconds, I saw them... blush? Their faces were slightly red, but I'm not too sure.

After that I made my way into the school. The school where I'll be spending my next three years.

"Wait!"

A few meters behind me I heard a girl shout out to someone. For a second I thought she was referring to me but quickly saw that the black haired girl was talking to a red haired guy, from the little that I heard of the conversation he was looking at her on the bus.

Ignoring whatever that was, I made my way to the entrance ceremony.

TIMESKIP

Well... that was very veerryyy boring, to the point where I was wondering if anyone had fallen asleep.

Deciding that I'd rather die than pay attention to the principal, I decided to pay attention to the students instead. And right away I noticed a weird trend.

The students were divided into 4 classes from A-D, that is also how we were lined up right now. Seeing that that, Class-D had the least students that paid attention, only about 4 or 5. Then in Class-C there were about 7 or 8. Class-B had about 16. And finally, in Class-A all but maybe one were paying attention.

Though it could be a coincidence, it was definitely weird.

I also noticed the two girls who were talking about me were in my class, same with the red haired guy and black haired girl.

An interesting class to say the least.

I also noticed a few interesting students in other classes but-

"And to finish off the ceremony, I am pleased to say that, for the first time since the establishment of this school, a student got a perfect score on the entrance exams. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka of class 1-D, congratulations!"

That was not mentioned anywhere in the e-mail about my admission to the school. Thankfully it doesn't look like I had to give a speech or anything fancy.

And now, with the entire school knowing my name, I went over to my classroom, Class-D.

Upon entering, I saw about 20 students, so half the class. I then looked around for my seat and saw it was at the back of the room, next to the window... Perfect.

After a while, a woman in her mid twenties entered the classroom.

She proceeded to hand out a bunch of papers, containing the school rules.

"My name is Chabasira Sae, the homeroom teacher of Class 1-D"

<Insert introduction we have read a million times>

"So, does anyone have any questions?"

It is here that I raised my arm.

"Ayanokoji, right? the student who got a perfect score. Congratulations, by the way."

At that moment, every student in the class suddenly looked at me.

"Thank you, sensei. Now, you said we'll be receiving 100,000 points this month, correct? Could you tell me how many points we will receive next month?"

Had she not addressed me as the student with a perfect score, most students would have made fun of me for asking this question, but now everyone had decided to remain silent.

"It is indeed an interesting question, but sadly not one that I can answer."

With that she left the classroom. Some students remained skeptical, most completely dismissed it.

Soon enough, a student spoke up. He had blonde-green hair and a pretty face. He is probably going to be the social leader of the class.

He introduced himself as Hirata Yousuke, and proposed a class introduction.

After him was a girl named Kushida Kikyo, who -at first- looks like a nice girl who will surely be popular, but there is something weird about her, her attitude feels -to me at least... fake.

I also learned that the girls who were talking about me are apparently Sato Maya and Karuizawa Kei. The other two left the class without introducing themselves.

A bit later and it was finally my turn. Thanks to Matsuo I was able to come up with a decent introduction.

"My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, I'm good at both academics and athletics. I also like to read books and play piano. Pleased to meet you all."

It went well... I think, nothing eventful. A few of my classmates were whispering to each other, most girls and a couple boys blushed, I got some death glares from some other boys. Nothing too weird.

"Glad to make your acquaintance, Ayanokoji-kun. I hope we can get along." Hirata spoke once again.

And with that we finished our introductions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo, this is the end for the first chapter.

I thought about making Kiyo buy the explanation, but ultimately decided against it.

I'd like to have some romance at some point but I don't wanna rush it. Heck, I have no clue who should even be main girl here.

Anyway, I'll try to update a couple times per week, maybe more - maybe less. IDK

See ya next chapter...

Byee