Update/Announcement (kinda)

Soooo, I didn't want to have to write this.

First of all, hi, it's been a while.

Second, I haven't dropped this fic. 

This may sound weird considering I haven't updated in 3 months, but there is are actual reasons for it.

I had the next chapter ready, but it was bad, really bad. The dialogue was bland, there was close to no description of anything, and other issues I can't even remember.

I was not satisfied with it, to say the least. So I scrapped it and took a step back from the fic, and ended up just writing about any interesting idea that popped into my head, whenever I had the time. COTE or not.

I also haven't really had the time and motivation to write much since school started. And when I do find some, I barely make any progress.

I'm hoping to get some time during the 2-week-ish vacation for Christmas, so I can write more than half a scene. Which is just about the amount I currently write every two weeks.

Back to the other fics I mentioned earlier.

I have 4 draft fics (with 7, 5, 4, and 1 chapters each - for most, the last one is still not ready yet), not sure which (or how many) will ever be published, but I am planning to publish at least two, just to have something there.

I know for certain which will be 1 of the fics (A COTE one), and the other one will probably be my non-COTE one (Oshi no Ko, specifically), but not 100% sure on that.
Read them if you'd like, ignore them if you don't.

High chance I'll start publishing them in the next 1~2 weeks. I won't do it all at once - maybe one every two days or so.

Anyways, this 'chapter' was all over the place, but I hope it conveyed what I wanted it to.

Hope I can update soon,

See ya!