Epilogue

~ Anita's Point of View ~

I laid in Jean-Claude's arms in the room Ahriman had given us thinking quietly.

"What's on your mind Ma Petite?" Jean-Claude asked looking down at me.

"I should have remembered to ask Edward to come along. Especially because of Malvolia." I said.

Jean-Claude nodded, and said, "We could always see if it's possible to get him to come. Since we don't know this Malvolia's full strength."

I nodded in agreement, "That the main thing bothering me. I mean she didn't seem so strong when Kindle, Brittany, and I faced her but there could be a reason for that. Or..."

"Or she could be baiting and setting a trap." Jean-Claude said.

"Or even both." I said.

Jean-Claude sighed while holding me close to him. "That is definitely worrying."

"I know." I said.

Jean-Claude nodded then brightened slightly and smiled at me. I raised my eyebrows smiling as well, and asked, "What?"

"What you, Kindle, and Brittany did...I was awed but also impressed. And I also adore and love you even more than I already did. Though I didn't know that was possible." Jean-Claude said while smiling.

I stared at him in shock then laughed and I said, "I didn't know that was possible either. Which makes it funny."

Jean-Claude nodded smiling almost laughing as well. Then he said while kissing me, "Je T'aime Ma Petite."

"I love you to Jean-Claude." I said kissing him back. And I really meant it.

~Meanwhile~
~ Asher's Point of View ~

Kindle, Brittany, and I sat on the bed together in our room which had been near her father's and half sibling's rooms. After Brittany unknowingly voiced the same fears concerning Malvolia that Anita had we were enjoying being close to each other.

"I still can't believe what we did...What I did..." Brittany said.

"You will eventually. Especially if we do it enough. Which we probably will have to because of the threat that is her. And because we plan on saving our mother from her." Kindle said though she refused to say Malvolia's name. Not that I blamed her, because I agreed with her.

"I know." Brittany said.

"What you two did with Anita was amazing and impressive. It could come in handy against her later. Especially if we can find away to control it so it can do as much damage to her as possible so that we can stop her from becoming even more of a threat that she already is." I said to Brittany. While I also looked at them with a look of both adoration and love without being aware of doing so. That is until I noticed the looks they were looking at me with.

"That's very true." Kindle said while looking at at both of us with love.

"I know." Brittany said while giving two different looks of love towards Kindle and I.

"I love both of you so much." I said unable to hold back from feeling it and saying that I do. I still loved Julianna, but I loved them as well. Which Kindle knew, but Brittany didn't apparently know.

"You do?" Brittany asked me.

I nodded, "Yes. And I still love Julianna. I always will. But I love both of you as well." I added before Brittany could ask because I knew the that question was coming.

"Even though I'm...damaged..?" Brittany asked.

"We are both damage. So yes." I reminded her as I gently took her into my arms hugging her to me as Kindle watched softly. She nodded slowly hugging back.

"I love you to. Both of you." Brittany said as Kindle joined the hug tears shining in her eyes. Which concerned me because it made me think, Maybe she was damaged more than any of us know. We better keep an eye on that so it doesn't bite us out of nowhere. Looking at Kindle I knew we were thinking the same thing as we held Brittany close. Which made me worry even more especially because of what we didn't know could be coming at all of us.

To be continued...