1

"Hey guys!" Sunoo said running up with a cheerful smile. "Sunoo keep your voice down you're so hyper these days." Jungwon said bitterly, but still smiling. "Jeeze, whatever." Sunoo replied. "Guys we should get to class." Heeseung said causing the two to stop bickering.

"You're right, hyung. Let's go," Jungwon said going to his class. When jungwon sat down he started to doodle in his notebook before class started. Jungwon was class president. He was smart, kind, loyal, cute, charming, anything you could find in a perfect guy. Most people loved Jungwon because of how he was. Well, except from the 4 school trouble makers. Sunghoon, Jay, Jake and niki. They were such assholes no one liked them and everyone was scared of them. When the walked past, people would make 2 lines so that there was space in the center and they would bow down infront of the 4. No one dared to mess with them.

Time skip

"Ugh, I hated maths!" Sunoo exclaimed as soon as the 3 met up. "Sunoo just deal with it. It's honestly not that bad."

"You're just saying that because youre class president and you can do anything!" Sunoo said sulking.
"Jungwon is right. You need to focus on your education more. You have a test in 2 weeks don't you?" Heeseung said, interrupting the conversation.
"Yeah, yeah what ever you say." Sunoo muttered.

"Sunoo I swear to god if you don't stop complainin-! Oww what the hell..." Jungwon said bumping into something. "Watch where you're going, loser." A familiar voice said.

"Ugh, of course it's Park Sunghoon." Junwgon scoffed. "You really have some guts to speak up for yourselve huh?" Sunghoon asked obviously offending Jungwon. "You know what!? You're just a piece of-" Jungwon got cut off by Heeseung "Let's just leave. Don't waste your precious breath on this..." Heeseung said looking up and down at sunghoon, judging him. "This what huh?" Jake said emerging from the shadows. "Come on cutie, what were you about to say?" Jake said smiling manipulatively at Heeseung. "DO NOT CALL ME THAT!" Heeseung said blushing, carrying sunoo and jungwon away from the 2 trouble makers.

"He's so cute when he's mad." Jake said chuckling. "Oh yeah, by the way Where are Jay and Niki?" Sunghoon asked. "Right here." The two said synchronised.

"Hey guys, do you wanna mess with those 3 weirdos?" Niki asked looking at his 3 hyungs. "How?" Jake asked. "Simple. We make them fall for us. But of course we don't like them and it's only you 3 I've already messed with many guys. Plus there's this guy I'm already messing with." Niki said.
"Alright that sounds awesome!" Jay said. "Jake you go for Heeseung, Jay you go for sunoo and Sunghoon you go for jungwon." Niki said. "Ugh am u really gonna have to flirt with that piece of-" Sunghoon got cut off like always. "SOUND GREAT!" Jake said smiling smugly at the idea. "Begining from tomorrow we will get that to fall for us untill they are down bad." Jay said smirking.

___________

Hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter this is my first ever book so sorry if its bad but I hope you like it so far!