9

Jungwon woke up to muffled noises near him. "Awh look at these pictures of them sleeping together, how cute!" Jake said holding hid phone up to Sunoo's, Jay's and Heeseung's faces. "Awhhh how cute!" The 3 said synchronised. Jungwon opened his eyes and said, "What's going on here, it's 8:24!"
"Look at these pictures!" Jake said smiling adorably. "You guys seriously took pictures of me and Sunghoon sleeping?" Jungwon said. "Yeah, we did." Jay said. "All of you get out, now." Jungwon said and all if them were gone in a matter of seconds. "Kitten?"   Jungwon turned to face Sunghoon and asked him "What's wrong." "What are we going to do about that murderer?" Sunghoon said pouting. Wait, Sunghoon pouting?! No way. Jungwon melted on spot. "Get that pouty face off because I might just die." Jungwon said blushing, making Sunghoon giggle. "I already told you that I'll turn myself in, right?" Jungwon said. "And I said NO!" Sunghoon said, getting frustrated. "What will we do then?" Jungwon asked.

"Jake's a pretty good editor I could make him edit some random guy at school because I did take a picture of the scene so I'll ask him to crop you out and make it seem like it was some random guy." Sunghoon said. "Sunghoon I don't think that's a good idea, I mean it's one of our classmates!" Jungwon said. "And you think I give a fuck about those bitches?!" Sunghoon said smiling. "You're funny to think that." Sunghoon said as he moved closer to Jungwon's ear. "I only care about you my kitten~" sunghoon said, sending chills down Jungwon's spine.

"Okay fine, fine I'll let Jake do it just don't get that close to me." Jungwon said. "Don't act as if I haven't seen you naked before." Sunghoon said. "YOU WHAT NOW?!" Jungwon said in utter shock. Sunghoon grabbed his phone and walked out of the room with a smirk on his face.

_____________

Jungwon was walking down the school halls when he suddenly heard crying. "Sunoo, why are you crying?" Jungwon asked. "Ni-ki got kicked out of the school and thrown into prison because he killed someone. Niki would never do such thing!" Sunoo said.

Jungwon raced down the halls to find Sunghoon. "Sunghoon who was the guy that Jake edited in the picture..." Jungwon said nervously. "It was Jay's request don't ask me." Sunghoon said. Of course it was Jay he is a jealous bitch... Jungwon thought.

__________

Jungwon was walking down the empty halls of the school when suddenly he felt a cold, veiny hand grab him into a room. "Don't you dare tell Sunoo what's going on."
"And why not you made him sad and all I have to do is tell him it was you"
Jungwon said. "I'll make up rumours about you." Jay threatened. "About you hating Sunghoon." Jay said, smirking. "Good luck with that, hoe." Jungwon said and walked away.

________________

"Jungwon come here." Sunghoon demanded. "What?" Jungwon replied. Sunghoon pinned Jungwon to the counter in their kitchen and looked at him in the eyes. "Is it true what Jay told me?" Sunghoon asked, pressing his body against Jungwon's still pinning the younger. "No, I don't even know what he told you!" Jungwon said. "He told me that he saw you kissing another guy and that he overheard you saying that you don't need me." Sunghoon said with a serious face on. "Hoonie I never said that!" Jungwon said will pouting with his cute puppy eyes, trying to convince Sunghoon that none of that happened. "Being cute won't get you out of this one, Mr. Yang." Sunghoon said looking deadly serious. "Hoonie please believe me..." Jungwon said still trying to convince him.

Sunghoon sighed. "I'll go talk to Jay about this." Sunghoon said. "No, he'll probably make more dumb  false accusations about me." Jungwon said. "Jungwon what really happened betwene you and Jay?" Sunghoon asked raising his right eyebrow. Jungwon started to explain everything to Sunghoon from a to z. "YANG Jungwon, even if you asked Jake or Jay about it I still wouldn't allow you to tell Sunoo. So don't even think about telling him." Sunghoon said.

Jungwon ran to his room and locked the door. He immediately called Sunoo and told him about the situation. As soon as they were done talking Jungwon hung up and unlocked the door. Jungwon opened the door just to see angry Sunghoon waiting right there. "You thought just because I went to the store, I wouldn't find out?" Sunghoon said walking towards Jungwon. "Uhm.. I-" Jungwon said walking backwards till.. oh no, dead end. Sunghoon pinned Jungwon to the wall and started kissing him aggressively.

Jungwon gasped for breath every now and then but he could never take a full breath before Sunghoon smashed his lips on Jungwon's again. "H-hoon..." Jungwon said breathlessly. "What is it, kitten?" Sunghoon said lifting Jungwon's chin with his thumb. "I can't breathe, can we take a break?" Jungwon asked. "A punishment is a punishment, darling." Sunghoon said and he smashed his lips on Jungwons again but this time he added his tongue into the kiss making it more heated.

Sunghoon started kissing Jungwon's neck. Jungwon put his hand over his mouth. Sunghoon took his hand off jungwons mouth. "Let it all out kitten, there's no one here." Sunghoon said as he started to attack Jungwon's neck once again. This time Jungwon started to moan loudly. Sunghoon picked jungwon up withe still kissing his lips and threw him on the bed. Sunghoon locked the door and took his shirt off. He got on top of Jungwon and started to kiss his lips again.

Jungwons lips were swollen by now and his neck was full of red and purple hickeys. "Sunghoon, enough." Jungwon said arching his back. "No not yet..." sunghoon said.

__________

It was now morning and Jungwon got up from bed. "Oww" Jungwon said as he fell over. "Jungwon get in bed you won't be able to walk today." Sunghoon said. "Ugh, park sunghoon I will kill you for what you did yesterday!" Jungwon said as he started on the bed. "Atleast I'm not the one who kept screaming more dadd-"    "OKAY OKAY FINE!" Jungwon interrupted. "You can't deny that you liked it." Sunghoon said. Sunghoon went downstairs to make breakfast.

Jungwon got a call from Sunoo. "Jungwon what was that last night you were so loud!" Sunoo exclaimed. "Wait you heard it?!" Jungwon asked, suprised. "Well, I'm your neighbour of course I heard it!" Sunoo said. "Oh, btw are you and Jay on good terms now?" Jungwon asked. "Yeah, everything's fine." Sunoo said. Anyways now I can't walk!" Jungwon said and he heard Sunoo laugh through the phone. "You won't he laughing after Jay breaks your legs." Jungwon said while sighing. "That would be nice" Jay said on the other side of the phone. "NO WAY!" Sunoo said. "JUNGWON HELP ME! HE'S GETTING CLOSER TO ME!" Sunoo said. Jungwon giggled, "Good luck love." Jungwon said and hung up.

Jungwon went downstairs to find Sunghoon in the kitchen making breakfast. "What are you making?" Jungwon asked excitedly. "Curry." Sunghoon said as he kissed Jungwon's forehead. "My legs still hurt fuck you Park Sunghoon."
"I'm not the one who was begging for more, now was I?" Sunghoon said raising an eyebrow. All Jungwon did was pout. "Awh how cute Jungwon I'd pouting again~" sunghoon said, teasing the younger. "STAY quiet!" Jungwon said as he munched on his curry. "You can't stay mad forever!" Sunghoon said. "Watch me." Jungwon said as he walked off.