3

Jungwon wriggled in Sunghoon's embrace trying to get up. "Calm down, cutie." Sunghoon said which his eyes still closed. As sunghoon took his arms off jungwon for a second to rub his eyes Jungwon ran off.

Later - at school

Jungwon was studying hard in the library for the upcoming test - he was struggling alot and since it was a history test and Jungwon hated history he had an even more hard time. Ugh I can't get this right. It's so hard I just feel like grabbing the exam  answer papers and run away. Well..... I mean I can? Jungwon thought. He put his pencil down and pit his lips. He let his thoughts win over him and ran to his classroom - since it was lunch and nobody was in class. Are you really about to do this Yang Jungwon? Jungwon thought as he walked in the hallway.

A few minutes later Jungwon arrived at class and knew he had to work quickly. He opened one of the teachers drawers and found the answer paper. "Yes!" Jungwon whispered. He took a screenshot of the answers and stood up. When he turned towards the door, a bad feeling ran over him. "Wow... class president stealing the answers! Wow I never know the YANG JUNGWON would ever do that!" He said. Jungwon looked at the figure. He couldn't see who it was because they were wearing all black. "Catch me if you can..." The figure showed jungwon a video he took while jungwon was getting the answ3rs and ran off. "Hey! GET BACK HERE!" Jungwon shouted. The figure reached an empty storage room and took out a knife. "Adios!" He said and cut his neck off. Jungwon stood there in shock, shaking. Without thinking, Jungwon ran out of the storage room and onto the roof. There was only one person on the roof. That was Park Sunghoon. "Hey, cutie why do you look so scared, hmm?" Sunghoon said lifting Jungwons chin up. "LET GO OF ME!" Jungwon exclaimed and ran home. Never in his life Jungwon thought he would witness a death. But here he was. Jungwon got dressed and sat on his bed. He put his head in a pillow and thought about what just happened. The bad thoughts came over jungwon like a truck.

Later

"Hey hyungs could you come over?" Jungwon asked. "Yeah we're free." "Okay good" jungwon said and hung up. Jungwon went downstairs to open the door for his Heeseung and Sunoo hyung. "Come in." Jungwon said. "So why did you qant us to come here?" Sunoo asked. "Well-" Jungwon got cut off by his phone ringing. "Let me take this." Jungwon said and went in another room. "What do you want?"       "Nothing I was just bored, cutie" He replied. "I don't give a single fuck." Jungwon said. "Well you will give more than one fuck after I post the video of you sitting next to a dead body." Sunghoon said. Jungwon could hear him giggle like a psycho. "Okay, okay fine. What do you want?" Jungwon asked. "Can I come over?"      "Sunoo and hee are over..." jungwon said.    "It only takes 3 clicks and it will be all over the internet~" sunghoon said. "Fine come over." Jungwon said and hung up.    Jungwon turned around, going back to the living room where Heeseung and sunoo were.

"Sunghoon is coming over. He persuaded me to let him come." Jungwon said with a sigh. "Come on, its not like he would ruin your reputation just because he threatened you." Heeseung said. "I guess.. " The doorbell rang and jungwon went to go open it. Now it was oddly awkward with the 4 of them in silence. "Uhm, I kinda let Jay and Jake come over too... they will be here in 3 minutes" Sunghoon said. "I never let them what the hell!" Jungwon said. "Just 3 clicks~" sunghoon said. "Sunghoon what are you on about?" Sunoo asked. "Oh about the dea-" before sunghoon could finish his sentence, jungwon grabbed him and took him to an empty room. "Do not tell them about it!" Jungwon said. "Oh~ you're such an unloyal friend I thought you already told them since your so close~" sunghoon said smirking. "Shut up!" Jungwon said.   "JAY AND JAKE ARE HERE!" Sunoo and heeseung shouted from the living room. The two walked back to the room in silence.

Later (sorry for all the time skips)

"Jake, Jay can we talk in private for a second?" Sunghoon asked.  "Sure" the two said synchronised and walked away. A few minutes passed and the 3 came back. "Wow, class president I never know you could be involved in such thing!" Jay said smirking. "Me and hee have to go, bye won!" Sunoo said as he left the house.

"Sunghoon did you tell them!?" Jungwon asked. "Yeah he told us. If your little friends find out that you killed somebody then woah you're in trouble!" Jake said. "It's funny how you think no one would find out." Sunghoon said.

"Me and Jake will go now. Bye hoon and cute killer~" Jay said and left with Jake. Sunghoon wrapped his hands around jungwons waist from the behind. "Let go of me" jungwon said. "Just 3 clicks cutie." Sunghoon said. "Am I like not allowed to disobey you or something!?" Jungwon asked obviously angry. "Exactly that, Honey." Sunghoon said and lay his head on Jungwons shoulder. "Ugh, I told you that I won't fall for your stupid tricks!" Jungwon said yanking Sunghoon away. Before anything could be said, Jungwon ran away from the older and locked his bedroom door.

Jungwon heard the front door opening and closing. He looked out of his window to see sunghoon walking home. Finally.  Jungwon took a bath and put his skincare on. He put his pj's on and stuffed his head in a pillow. "Why did I have to get involved into this shit!?" Jungwon asked himself. But at the end of the day, jungwon knew he shouldn't have stole those answers.

Hiii dear readers! I know this chapter isn't as good and I know that I haven't made a chapter in a few days but I have to keep up with school! I hope you like this story so far!