4

Jungwon was on his way to school with Sunoo and Heeseung as usual. The two kept asking Jungwon about yesterday and what Jay and Jake seemed so shocked over. To be honest, Jungwon didn't know. He didn't know what happened and he wish he knew how to stop this mess from happening. But he didn't know how to.

As6 usual, when the 3 stepped into school everyone ran up to them and asked them how their day was going. Everyone adored the 3 but Jungwon knew that if anyone found out what had happened, they would definitely treat him like shit. So he stayed quiet. Jungwon felt the urge to shout out that a person died infront of him and that he keeps getting blamed for it by the schools 'assholes' but he didn't. That would just cause more chaos.

Jungwon was walking to class alone when he saw a figure beside him. He sighed when he looked to see who it was. Park Sunghoon. Jungwon sped up his pace when his eyes met up with Sunghoon's. He didn't want to deal with Sunghoon's shit today. Jungwon got pulled into an empty classroom by Sunghoon. "Jungwon, talk to me." Sunghoon said staring right into Jungwon's pearl-like eyes.

"Fuck off" Jungwon said boldly. "Don't say that, kitten it hurts me"
"Don't fucking call me that. And I don't care if it hurts you." Jungwon said as he pushed his way past Sunghoon, to his class.

Sunghoon's pov

"So that's how it is, huh? Fine then I guess It'll be harder than I thought." I said and walked off to class.

Heeseung's pov:

I was on the way to class when I got pinned to a nearby wall. "Hey, cutie." It was Jake. "Jake, we're in the hallways stop." I said gathering all my courage up to talk back to him. "I don't care. I want people to see that you're mine." Jake said as he looked down at heeseung his lips. Jake pressed his lips on Heeseung's swiftly but it was soft. Softer than Heeseung had expected. Heeseung kissed back. He always liked Jake but his friends always told him that Jake was a bad influence. Heeseung knew he was a player but he didn't care. Heeseung always rhought that ge was the best and there was no way anyone would leave him.

"Cutie, we need to go to class now, lets finish this later." Jake said giving Heeseung one last peck on the lips before dragging him to class.

After school:

"Hey guys so how's our plan on playing with the guys?" Jay asked. Jake and Sunghoon looked guilty. "Great." Jake and sunghoon said synchronised.

"I knew it." Sunoo said with his phone in his hand. "KIM SUNOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Jay said looking panicked. "I've recorded all of that so if anything..." Sunoo said smirking.

"You know jake, Heeseung has a huge crush on you but after i send him this he will kill you." Sunoo smirked. "YOU BITCH!" Jake said as he snached sunoo's phone off him and was ready to throw it onto the ground. "Uhmm... what's going on here?" It was Heeseung.

Thank you to everyone that has read this book so far ily all! ♡ I have no clue what the next chapter will be about and sorry for not posting alot frequently ♡