14

Jungwons pov:

I woke up and my thighs were hurting so much. I remembered what had happened last night and looked at sunghoon sleeping next to me. Ugh when will this game end. Stupid playboy. I thought to myself.

"I'm not a playboy..." I heard him mutter quietly. "W-what do you mean?" I asked tryin to look clueless. Just the Sunghoon pulled out sharp fangs and sat up to stare at me. "Did you forget about this?" He said pointing to his fangs. Of course. He can read minds.

"Well, you're still a playboy to me." I said. "Why do you think I'm a playboy. I'm trying to take you seriously! I know I've said this to many people to play them but I don't wanna play you! No. Not this time." Sunghoon said.

"I remember when you played me 3 years ago..." Jungwon said as the moment flashedback in his head.

"Jungwon, I'm braking up with you. I never loved you. You should know how playboys are by now. You were so in love I can't believe that clas pres really fell for me! It's so funny!" Sunghoon said while smiling. I ran away in tears and didn't look back.

End of flashback

"Just, leave me alone..." Jungwon said as he went to the bathroom to do his morning routine. "Jungwon Park come back here now!" Sunghoon shouted from his room. "DO NOT CALL ME A PARK!" Jungwon said, furiously opening the door and stomping to Sunghoon.

"Hello, darling did you need something~" Sunghoon said in a manipulative voice. "I hate you I swear to god!" Jungwon said.

"You love me~" Sunghoon said as Jungwon shook his head. "Im not your am I now?" And then he heard Sunghoon chuckle. "Of course you are mine!" Sunghoon said as he looked into Jungwon's eyes. "But... I like Hyunjin... not you." Jungwon said.

Then, Sunghoon ran out of the room, crying. Jungwon felt suprised as Sunghoon never cries. And he means never! Jungwon knew he fucked up. He didn't really like Hyunjin but, he needed to get rid of this playboy somehow! Now Jungwon felt bad.

"SUNGHOON? SUNGHOON!?" Jungwon said. Sunghoon has been out for so long and he doesn't know where he went. That was untill Jungwon got a phonecall. "Hello?" Jungwon said. "Yes this is me, why?"

"I'm sorry to inform you but, Sunghoon is in the -------- hospital because he got hit by a car. He has a low chance of living. I'm sorry." The person said and hung up. Jungwon fell on his knees and started crying hard.

No Yang Jungwon this is not the time to cry! You need to go see Sunghoon! Jungwon thought to himself as he ran to the hospital and ended up infront of Sunghoon's door. "Are you Yang Jungwon?" The doctor asked. "Yes that is me." He replied and the doctor let him into the room.

Sunghoon lay there, he looked lifeless. But his heart was still beating. "Hi, Jay..." Jungwon said. "Ugh, what do you want now?" Jay said. "It's about Sunghoon.."

"I don't fucking care." He said on the other end of the phone. "He's at the hospital." Jungwon said and then Jay hung up quickly.

In no time Jay was already there, infront of Sunghoon, balling his eyes out at the scene of his "brother" lying in a hospital bed. "NO LIFE ISN'T MENT TO WORK LIKE THIS! HE CAN'T JUST LEAVE US! HE ID NEVER MENT TO LEAVE US!" Jay said and he begged for Sunghoon to wake up but, there was no use.

Then the doctor said, "Park Sunghoon, time of death 15:20pm, April 6th." And after that all Jungwon could think about was, it being his fault for Sunghoon's death.

Guys this book should have 3-6 more chapters before the end!!