7

The next few days Sunoo was all alone. Jungwon took glances at Sunoo from time to time. Just because Sunoo and Jungwon argued it didn't matter to Jungwon. All he cared about was his friends being safe. Which Sunoo wasn't. Taki and his gang had been beating Sunoo up. That's when Jungwon came in. "LEAVE HIM ALONE TOU FREAKS!" Jungwon exclaimed making Taki and his gang get scared. Taki and his gang ran away untill they were no longer in sight.

"GO AWAY! YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE. I CAN HANDLE IT MYSELF. I DON'T NEED TO BE BABIED! I CAN DO FINE ON MY OWN BUT YOU THINK EVERYONE LOVES AND IS SCARED OF YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE CLASS PRESIDENT! BUT GUESS WHAT! NO ONE LOVES YOU! AND TAKI ISN'T A FREAK BECAUSE YOU'RE THE FREAK!" Sunoo said letting all his emotions out. Never had Jungwon in his life seen Sunoo like this and what broke him the most is because it was Jungwon's fault.

"Have fun on your own then, brat." Jungwon said. As soon as Jungwon turned around, Sunoo held his wrist and hugged him tightly. "No... please Jungwon..." Sunoo said begging Jungwon not to leave him. "Why would you say such things about Sunghoon?!" Jungwon said pushing Sunoo away. At that moment, Jungwon saw Sunoo's black teary eyes that shined in the day and scars all over his face because of takis gang. Sunoo's pink fluffy hair was now a mess unlike it used to be. Sunoo was truly broken.

"Sun, I'm sorry but what you said about Sunghoon was not okay." Jungwon said, folding his arms. "I KNOW I KNOW OKAY I WAS MAD I COULDN'T HOLD MYSELF BACK! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR ONLY FRIENDS DICHED YOU FOR SOME RANDOM GUY?!" Sunoo said. "Sun, stay calm. It's fine there's nothing wrong with Sunghoon and his friends so stop." Jungwon said. "Now get up sun."    "No, won is it Sunghoon or me?" Sunoo said getting up and staring into Jungwon's eyes. "Sun...-"   "HIM OR ME?!" Jungwon sighed. "You..." Jungwon said. "Then act like i mean more to you and leave him." Sunoo said. "No sun I can't just leave him!" Jungwon said. "Oh, so you wanna leave me now, huh?!"

"Sun please...."  "Sunghoon. Or. ME!"
"SUN WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME BEING WITH SUNGHOON ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!"
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE WITH YOU BUT SOMETHING ALWAYS GOT IN MY WAY!" Sunoo said as tears started to drop from his eyes. "But now that you know my feelings... and that I let everything out... I don't need you anymore and I'll find someone better..." Sunoo said, sobbing. "Sun you know our parents made a deal that we won't love eachother." Jungwon said calmly. "I know but I fell so hard and... well... I keep pushing the thoughts of my feelings away but they just always come back when you do the smallest things!" Sunoo said while wiping his tears away. "How about you try to get with Jay, hmm? I mean you could try?" Jungwon said tapping Sunoo on the back, gently.

"But I don't have any feelings for Jay and I never will."
"You said you won't ever like me and here you are so maybe try be- friending Jay and just see how it goes. I know he's an enemy but you should try to get used to being around him." Jungwon said. "Okay fine I'll try... I'll try just for you..."

__________

MEGA PLOT TWIST?!?!? SUNOO?!?! The next chapter might come out later so be ready for anything cuz I like to do big plot twists ;)