10

Jungwon's pov:

"Jungwon open the noor!" I heard him say from outside my room. "Go away, Sunghoon!" I said with a pillow hiding my face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be like thatt!" Sunghoon said. I smiled at his cute voice. It was obvious Sunghoon was sulking. But, that wouldn't trick me.

"Jungwon do you want me to bust this door down? If not the open it pleaseeee!!" Sunghoon said. "No." Jungwon said. "Awhh" Sunghoon said as he sighed in defeat before dragging his feet to his own room. Jungwon thought it was fun to tease Sunghoon.

Jungwon was in the kitchen to grab some water (it was 2.00am) he stood there drinking his water when he felt cold, muscular arms hugging him from behind. "What is it now, Sunghoon?" Jungwon asked. "I know you miss me..." He said in a raspy voice right into Jungwon's ear. "And I know you won't be able to live without me so I suggest you come to bed right now unless you want to be left alone crying." Sunghoon said and soon after he picked Jungwon up, in bridal style and took him to his bedroom. "Get some sleep, Won you'll need it." Sunghoon said as he clinged onto Jungwon.

______________

Jungwon woke up with a muscular arm pinning him to the bed. "Sunghoon let go of me", Jungwon said as he tried to get out of his grip. Jungwon sat up and rubbed his eyes while yawning. He was about to Stand up when suddenly he saw glass shattered everywhere on the floor and blood on Sunghoon's face. "SUNGHOON WAKE UP!" Jungwon said.

HI GUYS SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HAVE NO MOTIVATION RN SORRY FOR THE LACK OF POSTING! Go follow my tiktok if u want. (Not forcing) The user is n1k1._.edizz