17

"Wait." Jungwon said and the man halted. Jungwon held the man's arm and inhaled the familiar scent. "Please, tell me who you are." Jungwon said pleading. The man sighed. After that all Jungwon saw was black.

Jungwon woke up in his room with the unknown man staring at him. "You've awoke." The man said. The voice sounded oddly familiar. "You sound so familiar. I know you I just do you're so familiar! But I know you're not him! He's dead now. And there's no going back..." Jungwon said as he burried his face in his knees and started to sob quietly.

Unknown man's pov:

I watched him crying over some random guy. I felt sad. I never used to feel sad before. Untill I met him. But I know that he won't miss me... Because I'm just a player to him. If only he knew... "I'm sorry I need to be excused." I said and ran to the bathroom. I was balling my eyes out for about 10 minutes now. The thoughts just ran through my mind.

"He doesn't love you"
"He found someone new"
"He hates you"
They just kept on running through my mind untill I made up my mind. I ran to Jungwon's roon and hugged him hastily. "I missed you... love." I said.

"W-wait... you can't be him he's dead he's not coming back I loved him he's gone forever stop messing with my mind I loved him he's gone now!" He said as he pushed me away.

I took my hood and mask off along with my glasses. I heard him gasp with teary eyes. "SUNGHOON!" He said as he leaped at me and hugged me. He started balling his eyes out once again. "I'm here now, kitten. And I promise you... I won't leave." I said.

Years have passed and Sunghoon and Jungwon adopted one boy and got 3 dogs. Sunoo and Jay got 7 cats that always messed up the house and Heeseung and Jake just stayed together. No pets, no kids, no nothing, just eachother. As for niki, he got caught by the police and is in jail. Jungwon made Sunghoon change. And that's for the better.

HEY GUYS THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ IT AND I WILL START WRITING A NEW BOOK <3!