5

"Uhm what's going on here?" It was Heeseung... "Oh, Heeseung hyung! You know I was just about to call you!" Sunoo said smiling obviously in a manipulative way. "Oh, really why?" Heeseung said looking at Jake and back at Sunoo. "Well, actually Jake doesn't lov-" Sunoo got cut off. "Don't listen to him, baby. Come on lets go." Jake said harshly grabbing Heeseung by his arm and pulling him away.

"Oh and you two. Sunghoon you have no chance with Jungwon. So don't even try he likes someone else." Sunoo said and walked off. All Sunghoon felt was anger and Jealousy. How could Jungwon like someone else? I mean of course Sunghoon doesn't like Jungwon but he was still in pure shock.

Beep - Sunghoon got a notification. It was Jungwon.

Jungcat 😼: Sunghoon what the fuck is this?!

Ice prince 🧊 ⛸️: Jungwon that clip was edited I swear I love you don't listen to that bitch all he can do is lie all day please believe me!

Jungcat 😼: Dont talk about my friends like that. I knew there was something going on.

This user has blocked you 🚫

"Ugh kim sunoo I will kill you!" Sunghoon said almost smashing his phone. "You don't need that stupid guy anyway" Jay said. "No, Im not going to lose. A challenge is a challenge I won't let him go that easily." Sunghoon said. "Okay fine but if you get close to Sunoo, we will have a nice chat." Jay said and walked past Sunghoon.

Time skip:

"Jungwon please believe me!" Sunghoon was at Jungwon's house, he was begging on his knees for Jungwon to believe him but as much as he tried, it didn't go anywhere. "Sunghoon, get out I know you very well I can tell that you're just playing one of your stupid games." Jungwon said pushing Sunghoon out of his house.

It was 10:00pm when sunghoon got kicked out of Jungwons house - its 01:24 now and sunghoon was still outside of jungwons door kicking and punching the door as if he could break it at any moment. "LET ME IN YANG JUNGWON! LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!" Sunghoon said kicking and kicking harder and harser untill the door opened.

"Sunghoon get out for my property before I call the cop-" Before Jungwon could finish his sentence Sunghoon ran into Jungwons house, slammed the door behind him and huged Jungwon tightly. "Hey, why are you crying?" Jungwon said softly as he caressed Sunghoon's head. "It's alright. You don't have to cry." Jungwon moved closer to the couch and made Sunghoon lay on his laps, still crying. After a bit, Jungwon stopped hearing crying and whines and all he heard was silence. Sunghoon had cryed himself to sleep.

In the morning.

I woke up when I felt like I was laying on top of something. I looked up to see Jungwon. What had happened. "Hey, Won wake up." I said gently.

"Sunghoon... I'm so sorry about yesterday please forgive me I didn't mean to make you cry I didnt mean to make you feel bad Im sorry please forgive me pleas-"     "Jungwon calm down please its fine I still love you after all." Sunghoon said with shiny eyes.

"Can you unblock my number now that this is all explained?" Sunghoon asked in a soft tone. "Of course." Jungwon said.

Sunghoon started leaning closer to Jungwon, laying his forehead on top of his. "Can I, kitten?" He asked. Jungwon nodded his head. Slowly, Sunghoon leaned in. He looked into Jungwon's eyes. Jungwons eyes looked just like little balls of boba. They were perfect to Hoon. Jungwon closed his eyes and so did Sunghoon as they leaned so close that their lips almost touched.Before anything could happen, the front door shot open. "JUNGWON WHAT IS THIS!? WITH OUR ENEMY!?"

__________

I'm sorry for not updating frequently I think the next chapter might come in a couple of days as I think I know what I'm going to write! Have a lovely day to anyone reading this!!