13

Sunghoons pov

After Jungwon told me where my necklace was I hung up and I ran to Jay's house. He can't possibly have it. I thought to myself.

I rang on Jay's door and it slowly opened revealing Sunoo. I looked down at his neck and saw that he has my one and only necklace. "Sunoo where did you get that necklace from?!" I said as I stepped into the house and closed the door.

"Oh, Jay gave it to me since I wanted a necklace and he said it suits me! He's such a gentleman!" Sunoo said, happily. "GENTLEMAN MY ASS GIVE ME THE NECKLACE NOW!" I grabbed the necklace off sunoo's neck harshly and put it in my pocket.

Sunoo gasped. "JAY, DARLING! COME HERE!" Sunoo said with tears in his eyes. "What's wrong my love?!" Jay said. "S-Sunghoon stole my necklace!" Sunoo said and soon anger and fear came upon Jay's face.

"SUNGHOON GIVE IT RIGHT BACK! ITS HIS NOT YOURS!" Jay said. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NOT MINE?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THID NECKLACE MEANS TO ME YOU BITCH!" Sunghoon ranted out.

"Look here you whore. We made a deal. It's sunoo's turn to be happy!" Jay said. "The necklace was mine. My parents told me that the necklace was given to me for the sake of my own life so you better fuck off Mr Park." Sunghoon said.

Immediately Jay punched Sunghoon right in the face and, Sunghoon glady returned the punch. "Having fun I see?" Sunghoon said with a smirk on his face. "Oh, I sure am." Jay said and they kept on fighting until the door swung open revealing Jungwon. "GUYS STOP IT!" Jungwon said grabbing Sunghoon and Sunoo grabbing Jay.

"Let go of me my dear, this bitch deserves a punishment for taking my necklace and giving it to his dear boyfriend." Sunghoon said trying to get out of Jungwon's grip bit still making sure he doesn't hurt the younger one. "Jungwon, why don't you go and date Ni-ki instead of this disgrace?" Jay said while smirking. That was Sunghoons last straw and Jungwon knew it.

Jungwon dragged Sunghoon to hos house and closed the door quickly. "Sunghoon what we're you thinking you're bleeding all over!" Jungwon said in a concerned voice. "Honey, he deserved a punishment!" Sunghoon said in a desperate tone.

"Sunghoon stop trying to escape there's no use." Jungwon said. "Please... please my dear..." sunghoon said with tears in his eyes. "I'll let you do whatever you like if you stop." Jungwon said.

"Whatever you say?" Sunghoon said smirking and jungwon nodded. "Let's have some fun." Sunghoon said.

You guessed it. They did it. One again 😔💪.

Hi yall I'm losing ideas on this ff but I'll try my hardest to update! Byee <3