11

"Ugh..." Jungwon heard Sunghoon mumble as he awoke. Sunghoon rubbed his eyes and started looking around. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Is the first thing that Sunghoon had said.

"WAIT NO NO NO!" Sunghoon said as he ran to the desk in his room. He was desperately looking around. "NO THE NECKLACE MY PARENT GAVE ME IS GONE! IM GONNA FUCKING DIE IF THEY FIND OUT!" Sunghoon said. "Hey, hey Sunghoon, could you show me a picture if the necklace maybe it's lying somewhere around here." Jungwon said.

"Shiit!" Sunghoon said

"Shiit!" Sunghoon said. "Hey, its alrigh-" Jungwon said as be got cut off by Sunghoon. "NO ITS NOT FUCKING ALRIGHT YOU ALWAYS THINK YOUR LIFE IS SO PERFECT AND "alright" JUST SHUT UP!" Sunghoon spit out and Jungwon ran out of the room in tears. Sunghoon fucked up.

Sunghoon put his shoes on and ran out of the house to find jungwon. It's already 21:50 and Jungwon still hadn't came home. Sunghoon called and texted him many times but he didn't reply.

"JUNGWON WHERE ARE YOU?!" Sunghoon said in a desperate tone. He couldn't lose him. No, not today. Sunghoon went everywhere but Jungwon was nowhere to be found. He wasn't at town, not at ant of his friends' house he was nowhere!

Sunghoon has been searching for an hour now. He came across the idea to go to Jungwon's favourite park. When sunghoon got there he saw a figure on the swings.

Sunghoon ran inside of the park and went up to the figure. "Jungwon what are you doing here I have been worried sick?!" Sunghoon lashed out.

"I'm sorry Sunghoon..." Jungwon said hanging his head low. "Let's get home, it's dark." Sunghoon said as he picked Jungwon up. Jungwon faced sunghoon and wrapped his legs around the taller male. Jungwon set his head on Sunghoon's shoulder and fell asleep.

Sunghoon placed Jungwon gently on the bed making sure not to hurt him. "Sunghoon.... stay... stay by my side.."
Jungwon whined as he tugged softly on Sunghoon's sleeve. "Oh wonie... I love you." Sunghoon said as he layed next to Jungwon and placed a kiss on his head.

"I know where your necklace is... I tracked it down." Jungwon said. "WAIT WHAT WHERE?!" sunghoon asked. "Let's get it sorted tomorrow." Jungwon said as he fell asleep again. Sunghoon admired Jungwon's facial features. Sunghoon hadn't even asked the younger out. He felt bad but it was what it was.

_________

It was morning and Sunghoon was acting strange. "My parents found out that I lost the necklace..." sunghoon said. "And now they gave me a punishment straight from hell. I hate it." Sunghoon said with tears in his eyes.

"Well, what is it?" Jungwon asked, worried.

"I...."

"I have to distance myself away from you for 7 months and that means I can't even look t you." Sunghoon said packing his things up. "My parents said if I don't find the necklace in 4 days... I won't ever be able to see you again." Sunghoon said, tears falling down his face. "But I know where the necklace is, Sunghoon!" Jungwon said.

"No, my parents want me to find it on my own." Sunghoon said. "WHAT THATS BULLSHIT?!" Jungwon said. "Yeah I agree it is. But for now, goodbye, Yang Jungwon."