12 🔞

At night Jungwon cried himself to sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about Sunghoon Goodbye Yang Jungwon, that phrase just kept repeating in his head. But, it was for the better. After all, Jungwon knew he was just a bet.

With Heeseung

I was scrolling through insta when I came across a post with a picture of Sunghoon (it's sunghoons post) and the caption being "Thank you, Jungwon" I didn't really think much of it at first.

"Hee, I'm dying Sunghoon left Jungwon it's actually so funny!" Jakr said while laughing. "Jake, what are you on about?"
"Oh yeah, Sunghoon left Jungwon!" Jake said laughing so loud that it was annoying. "And you're laughing?!" Heeseung said in a serious tone.

"Oh come on, babe no one likes that guy anyway!" Jake said. "WHAT THE FUCK JAKE?!" Heeseung spat out.

The two argued for atleast 30 minutes until Heeseung slapped Jake. "Darling... Why did you slap me...?" Jake said quietly looking right into Heeseung's eyes. "Don't act innocent." Heeseung said and was about to walk out of the bedroom when suddenly, Jake pulled him and threw him onto the bed. "You deserve a punishment..." Jake whispered into Heeseung's ear.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 starts now

"Jake~!" Heeseung moaned loudly causing Jake to go faster. "JAKE PLEASE SLOW DOWN~!" Heeseung said but it was no help as Jake just increased his speed. "A punishment Is a punishment darling..." Jake said in a deep voice.

After THAT happened Jake picked Heeseung up and washed him. Jake helped Heeseung put his clothes on as the older didn't seem to be in the right mind after that.

"I still hate you." Heeseung sulked. "Hate me and see what happens~" Jake said as he got on top of Heeseung again and bit his lip. "Okay okay fine I love you just don't start again!" Heeseung said.

"Good boy." Jake said as he ruffled Heeseung's hair. Heeseung turned off the lights and cuddled up to Jake and soon after they both fell asleep.

Sunghoon's pov:

I was at my parent's house when they suddenly called me to come downstairs. "Your stupid little dog wants to talk to you through the phone. We're giving you five minutes to talk to him." Sunghoon's parents said. "JUNGWON IS NOT A DOG!" Sunghoon shouted. "Go before we change our minds and make you leave him for good." His parents said and Sunghoon sprinted to the phone.

"Hey, wonie..." sunghoon said. "Hey, hoon... can't I just tell you where the necklace is...?" Jungwon said through the phone. "No, Won my parents said no." He huffed. "But what about me...?" Jungwon said in a tiny voice which made Sunghoon melt. "Fine tell me quickly." Sunghoon said.

"Jay has it."

Hey yall I know I haven't posted alot but I'm sorry I haven't got time :(. Since I have 2 weeks of school now, I will try to publish more chapters! Byee love yall! <3