12

When I agree with him going up to my place, under those demanding eyes, I know the last thing in his mind is to have a polite conversation on how capitalism is the cancer -yet, at the same time, the oxygen- of our society. He follows me up close as soon as he manages to park his motorbike next to the entrance door. The hairs in my arms lift painfully when I feel him on my back, pushing the door while I keep trying to open it.

Suddenly I feel shy when I turn to see him once the door is open. It might be because of how close he is, or the sided smile, but every single time we are this close and in this intimate environment, he makes me feel a hundred different things -all different from the other sensations I could've ever felt.

And it all changes as soon as we cross the door to my apartment. All the tension that was building up in the lift, falls upon us like an ice bucket as soon as the sound of the door closing fills the silence.

He walks to me, and I instantly walk back and make my back collide against the wooden surface. The second I'm caged, he lets his fingers wander over my body while his lips catch mine on a hot and passionate kiss that makes our teeth crash slightly at first.

Pating against his mouth, I tried to keep up with the kiss and follow his pace, but he's being so demanding that it's making it difficult. I break the kiss gasping for air, moving my head back, just when he was sucking on my lower lip. A loud sound comes from our lips when I separate them, and I can't deny that simple "choup" sound sends electrick shocks over my body.

Jungkook looks at me with squinted eyes, as if his eyelids were too heavy to keep them open right now, and his lips parted and wet. With shaky breathing and both hands on my hips, he bends over me and tries to get back to where we were, but I move back again playfully.

He doesn't find it funny though.

One of the hands on my hips goes up over me and, with no warning, his digits hold my jaw to put me in place so he can kiss me again. Jungkook grunts in my mouth the second our tongues twirl against one another, and just that sound gets me started, getting in the deepest side of my brain to make all my sensitive parts aware of what's coming up.

My nipples harden against the cotton fabric of my bra and my core starts throbbing painfully. Trying to find some kind of relief, I press my thighs together, but those fingers on my jaw exert more pressure on my skin.

Jungkook doesn't say anything, neither lets me know he'll start walking. He only pulls my body against his, and starts walking blindly over the couch before he lets his body fall on it and breaks the kiss to keep me standing in between his legs.

—Are you alright? —I simply nod— Y/n —he warns me, using my name—, I'll need you to use your words.

—Yes.

—Do you want to stop?

I don't know how far we will go, or how far he's planning to go tonight, but I'm sure I don't want it to stop as of now. I'm too intoxicated by the way he's looking at me, his taste and his fresh scent to get rid of it so soon.

—No.

Giving me a smirk, he untucks my t-shirt and pulls it away from the edge of my jeans, lifting it just enough to leave my belly in sight. The first contact of his lips against my skin feels warm and soft, and makes my legs shake enough to force me to hold myself onto his shoulders. His lips curve with my reaction, and that only makes my skin burn even harder for him. Seeing Jungkook enjoying what he's causing on me is inexplicably hot.

He lets go of the t-shirt, making the hem fall on his head and hide his movements from me, when he moves his hands to the edge of my pants. Suddenly, I feel them baggy around my hips, before his tongue sends shiverings down my spine when it moves from the edge to my panties up to my bra cup. His fingers feel soft when he starts sliding my pants down my legs, so calmly it's making me dizzy.