39

I wake up earlier than him, feeling almost the whole weight of his body on my back as he keeps sleeping peacefully -and I know that because I can hear him snoring. As I try to move away to get up, his hands hold a tighter grip around my body and he lets out a whine.

I really wonder how he does it whenever he wakes up first, because it's impossible to move an inch without feeling that my heart will escape through my mouth. I don't want to wake him up.

I finally manage to get off him, sliding my body as slow as I can over the mattress, until my feet touch the ground. I look for something to wear while I'm here, finding the shirt he was wearing last night wrinkled on the floor.

I surround the bed, heading to his night stand to pick a pair of boxers to wear while I'm here. Although it seems like today there's nothing working out my way. I try to pull the drawer as gently as I can, but it gets stuck. There's only a thin line that allows me to see the fabrics and distinguish the different colors, but it isn't open enough to slide my fingers inside and get the first one I'm able to pick. So I pull harder, almost falling on my ass when the drawer gives in, making the nightstand shake in its place, with the four legs hitting the ground loudly.

I turn to him worried, just to find him lying on his back, lips slightly parted and brows furrowed.

I pick the black ones, put them on and hide them under the buttoned shirt. I step outside, a bit blinded by the shining rays of sunshine coming through the window, forcing me to close my eyes almost immediately.

I make my way to the kitchen, getting ready to prepare breakfast. Even if I just end up preparing some coffee and toasts, I put all my focus on it, making sure I get everything ready when he wakes up. But I know all that won't happen when two warm palms cover the side of my hips, and his lips leave a trail of kisses from my shoulder to my jaw.

—What are you preparing? —he rests his chin on my shoulder.

—Coffee, toasts —I point to the apples and the grapes—, and I wanted to cut some fruit, too. I wanted to do it before you woke up.

—Should I go back to bed and pretend I saw nothing?

—You should —I start peeling one of the two apples—. You ruined the surprise.

I feel his fingers moving all over my hips, until his arms are wrapped around my waist and his body is fully glued to mine, with his chin now resting at the top of my head.

—Babe, I can't move further from you now. Sorry.

He taps my belly when I start cutting the big grapes in two and I instantly understand what he wants. I raise my hand over my head, giving him one before I cut it.

—Hmm, it's so sweet —he cheers, doing a tiny dance and making me move unconsciously.

—Is it? —I look back at him— Let me taste it.

Jungkook leans in, linking his lips to mine in a soft kiss. The slight sweet flavor of the grape still resting on his tongue, whenever I moved mine on his, makes this kiss even more addictive. I turn on my feet, just to be able to kiss him more deeply.

—I'm starving —he whispers when we break the kiss.

—I won't take long.

But he chuckles, pinching my chin before he leans over me again, rubbing his lips on mine.

—I'm not starving for food.

His fingers tangle on the elastic of his boxers, and after feeling the reverse of his digits on my skin, I feel the fabric sliding down my legs, falling around my ankles. With barely any effort, and after I kicked those boxers away, he lifts my body and lays it on the counter. I squirm when I feel the cold porcelain surface of the worktop on my burning skin, although I don't have too much time to think about it before my focus goes to Jungkook's tongue and lips digging in between my folds with no previous warning.