31

I know what he's doing when I wake up and I see him serving our breakfast on my tiny kitchen table, wearing nothing but his baggy jeans. While he's pouring the juice on one of the two glasses, I pay attention to the way the muscles in his arm tense while holding the juice brick. The colorful designs only make me want to slide my fingers over it. Not happy with that, he also collected his hair in a messy tail -knowing how down I am for those.

I know perfectly what he's trying to do. He smirks as soon as he's aware of how it's working against me.

He's such an asshole for this.

—Good morning, cocktease —he finally greets with a smile on his face—. Slept well?

—Great —he sits on the chair, hearing my answer while giving me a funny look—. What about you?

—I would've slept better with you, but you sent me to the couch like a dog —he puckers his lips—. It's alright though.

Jungkook brushes his bangs off his face, throwing them back, although they eventually fall back to the same place anyway. I know his hair wasn't bothering him at all.

He wants to play this game, then fine, we'll play this game.

—You could've gone home —I shrug.

I spread the strawberry jam over the toast, accidentally slipping some on the crusty border. I almost don't care, until I see the chance to tease him when I catch him with his big eyes on me. I take it away with my finger, just to taste it directly from my finger, sucking it slowly before I let it go with a popping sound.

I try to act as normal as possible after that, just to find his eyes being squinted at me while he plays with his lip ring.

—Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do.

—What am I trying to do? —I ask innocently, biting on my toast.

—You're punishing me.

Says the person without a t-shirt on.

—Stop being so self-centered. I'm just having breakfast.

—So you're not trying to make me hard?

—If I wanted to make you hard —I move my feet over his shinbone, sliding it up slowly—, I'd do this —I purr, stopping when I reach his mid thigh.

—You're being so unfair.

—I thought you said you'd be able to take it? —I bite on my toast again, slightly moving my feet further.

—Yeah, but you're playing dirty.

—I didn't do anything.

After saying that, I move my feet again, but I only get to reach his crotch for a fast second before he makes the chair legs make a loud sound as he drags it as far as he can from my reach. Jungkook gives me a warning look, but knows it'll be useless when his eyes connect with mine and he's able to decipher my intentions.

He knows that warning look won't change a thing.

—You won't finish your breakfast? —I ask, as I see him putting his t-shirt on.

—We both know that if I stay here longer, breakfast won't be what I end up eating.

Jungkook returns to the table, but only squats in front of me. His eye smile must be one of the best, because I don't get how his lips are barely curving, yet his eyes are radiating light. His thumb moves over my lower lip, taking away some crumbs or jam -that he licks from his fingertip so casually, without breaking eye contact, that my mouth goes dry faster than I can even process what happened.