16

I am wide awake, but I just don't want to open my eyes the second I'm aware of it. A fresh scent fills my nostrils as soon as I move under the covers to hide my head from the light crossing the windows, and it makes me frown and think if alcohol fucked up my senses. The smell is nowhere near the flowery detergent I use.

I slip my body up, resting my head on the pillow again, and the smell hits me like a punch on the mouth. With my eyes closed, I can easily picture him right in front of me. And that leaves me with two options: either he slept in my bed or I'm the one who's in his bed. But considering the way he reacted yesterday about the thought of having me in his house, I discard that.

I open my eyes slowly, letting my pupils get used to the light before I'm welcomed by a blank wall. My heart starts beating faster as soon as I'm aware this isn't my room, and where there should be a door to my bathroom, there's nothing.

I roll on the bed, just to face a brick wall with two big windows that allow me to see some of the other buildings in the neighborhood.

I'm trying hard to remember what happened after I got in his car, but it all is dark -except for my own whiny voice, that I clearly recognize in the back of my mind, crying because I wanted to bite something.

Oh please. No.

"Let me lick it" keeps replying in my head with a cringey voice.

If I could only slap my past self.

I hide under the covers again, still sitting in bed, as if that would erase the fact that I was literally begging Jungkook to let me lick god knows what. While trying to make that memory disappear, his voice interrupts me.

—I see you finally woke up.

—Please, let me die in peace.

—That's not what you were begging for last night.

I move the sheets away fast, just to find him with a playful smile on his face, while his body is lying against the door frame. That black t-shirt, the pair of baggy black pants and his messy hair make him look good. Way too good actually.

I see him lifting his free hand, while the other is still inside the pocket of his sweatpants. Just one move of his thumb, and I hear my broken voice, laughing hysterically, while trying to say "It was like a sprinkler". I know what I was talking about perfectly, and I have no time to be ashamed of it, since I'm already getting up from the bed and heading to Jungkook.

—Delete that.

He lifts his arm as soon as I'm about to reach his phone, holding it up high while he's looking at me with a mocking smile.

—Ask nicely.

—Nicely my ass —I jump, to try and reach it—. Just delete it.

—But you look so cute in it —he starts walking backwards, not moving his eyes away from me—. How could I delete that?

Instinctively, I walk to him, but Jungkook keeps moving the phone around, away from my hands, as soon as I'm close to reach it. In one of those moves, he places his hand on his back, which makes both of my arms wrap around him. He keeps sneaking the phone away from my reach, using his whole body to sneak it away until he loses balance. Jungkook would've easily fallen by himself if he hadn't wrapped his arm around my waist to drag me to bed with him, making me land on his body.

I could easily get distracted by the way he's looking at me, or how good his arm feels still wrapped around my body. But he's the one who's distracted, and I take the chance as soon as I get it. The fact that I was allowed to snatch his phone away, should've been telling for me, but I fool myself by not paying attention to it.