Chapter8

~No Struggle No Life ~

There's--
No life without struggle,
No courage without some dread.
No serenity without suffering.
No contentment without disappointment,
No resilience without failing.
No mindfulness without mindlessness,
No uplift without some devastation.
No knowledge without ignorance,
No salvation without self-annihilation.
No destination without the journey;

The night was very deep, beautiful bright moon was swimming in the sky. silvery white moonlight sprinkled on the ground,small star twinkling with light, mischievously squinting. The night's aroma pervades the air, woven into a soft net, covering all the scenery inside. Frosty air was filled with a sweltering moisture, like a fog.

At the dead hour of night, when the world was hushed in sleep and all was still, he occupied a place under a tree near to the Hut. Half laying there he too remained as quiet as the secretive nature despite battling with various thoughts. An eerie stillness ruling the atmosphere had no effect on him as his unsettled mind was dwelling on the plight of life. In ocean of dilemma he was looking for an alleyway to the resolution of all predicament. Utterly despondent, an exhalation escaped his mouth, eyes dropped down as he tried to interact with the serene nature hoping to get a veracious answer..

What should he do?
Former Encounter with Somnath and following that Shubham's advise to go Landon entrapped him in a web with no alternative. He felt most affronted by Somnath's vituperate , Therefore made up his mind to prove himself. If he needed to go Landon to do that, he wouldn't step back, but at the same time Bondita ...and his mother's words put a full stop in his train of thought. How could he leave his motherland where he born to serve the country till last breath, to do something for women of his motherland, To eradicate all evil practices from the society and make this planet to worth survival for both, him and it's habitants.

Brooding for quite a long time, finally, he headed towards the Hut, to check in on Bondita to make sure she's feeling all right. But to his utter shock Bondita was nowhere to be seen in the hut. Where did she go?! More than confused, trepidatious he was at her sudden disappearance. She completely was traumatized by all the horrendous incidents she had faced. So affected that she dreaded to go out of the house, then, where could she probably go at such a late night?and why?...... Or someone abducted her to take advantage of her impotence..!!?

His heart thudded violently with apprehension. He started searching for her right away, scampering around the Hut frantically.

With no regard to peril, She was walking accross a desolate street, lifelessly, staggering to her feet, still managed to clasp a photo frame to her chest. Her dispirited countenance had a grimace of melancholy. A lone tear trickled down her cheek as she became sombre and pensive, mind occupied with one soul-crushing thought that Birristra Babu will leave her. If he goes to London then will she be able to live alone in this bloodthirsty world..?! No. She, her body will be prey of some beast arrayed like Man. No one will be there for to protect her... like him. Nor she had anyone else to trust in. Her own family sold her off to hell like Heera mandi. Then, how can she pressurize someone to carry her burden! No. She shouldn't immure him in her miserable life . She cannot be so selfish to trouble him more regardless of his situation. He already did so much for her. even when he had to leave his family, house, village in the process...just to safeguard her.

Although she wanted...so badly... to request him not to leave her alone but couldn't muster up the courage to put her haunting thoughts before him. Therefore after fighting with herself she came to a conclusion. It would be better if she ends her life and goes to her parents. No Man will be able to take advantage of her ever. Besides, he will be able to live happily, with no worries and unwanted burden of her.