Forbidden love

She is calm
He is the storm

She is beauty
She is the beast

She is the angel.
He is the king of hell

She is a woman with morals
He is a man with his own set of principles

She is a kind hearted Angel ,
He is a cold-hearted devil.

She is the warmth that everyone needs.
He is the coldness that makes people shiver to death!

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury, 27 years old mysterious person. A man who is passionate, merciless, devil at the same time 'the perfect good boy' every girl desires. He is the epitome of devil with a good heart and dark secrets. He looks transparent and plain as water of river but deep down under the shadows of his darkness he is that stealth ocean hiding the darkest secrets in it's depth. He is like a black colour who can absorb any colour into it and remain same in appearance......until the colour is not white.

Bondita Das, 17 years old...She is just like that white colour. Her heart is pure without any dark patch on it. She is an open book. A sweet natured, calm, extremely introvert and timid young girl. She has a heart of like Angel's and beauty like goddess. 'She is the perfect girl' every guy wants.

They are like light and darkness. Both the things are totally opposite yet similar. One can never felt dept of it's own before been through other one.

******************

"Forbidden love is a temptation that we can't resist. Love that is forbidden is the most intense and passionate of all."

Falling in love with you was intoxicating, addicting...
Like taking too many shots of alcohol.
I knew it would end badly,
I knew it wasn't good for me,
But it was so beautiful in the moment
And couldn't resist myself.... until it was too late.
Now I take shots to forget about you
Intoxicated.

LOVE; love that is forbidden is like a poison that we willingly drink. And that Love is venomous thistle which pierces your heart, slowly seeps into your veins, intoxicating your mind engulfs your being and consumes your soul....leaving you helpless like a black hole.
You will not even notice, for, it doesn't give you pain but warmth.
As it sneaks into your system like a fatal virus. Only when it's too overwhelming and enchanting will one know that they were hit.

What seems so pure and fragile is dangerous and untouchable.
It can force you to want to protect it
Make you want more and more of it until you are addicted
It removes all senses in a person's body
It blinds all logic with its alluring power
Making you vulnerable to it's after effects.

Some believe it is strength
Some believe it it hope

Yes. Love is precious but few beasts deflower it to poisonous.

And make love a Venomous trap.

......................................

Hey my lovely readers ❤️ hope you'll are in the pink of health and everything is going great.

So...yes, I'm back with a new story "Forbidden love"

Please go into my Wattpad profile and  click on "Forbidden love ( Teacher×Studen)
First chapter has already been updated.

Do vote, comment and shower your love.

Thanks..